[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under The Red Hood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: redhood.gif (927 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
redhood.gif
927 KB, 245x210
Oh shit this was darker than I expected. I quite enjoyed it.

Its the only other animated Batman I've seen other than mask of the phantasm and Batman beyond one. Any recs or similar animated cape movies. Need more to fill the void until BvS drops
>>
Batman: SubZero and Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker are pretty great
>>
>>64537610

Dark Knight Returns

and this scene from 2 earths movie (pretty good movie too btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E
>>
>>64537757
Nice plan on watching dark Knight returns next
>>
>>64537757
DKR is pretty good, not as good as the comic but I still enjoyed it.

Also Owlman is one cool cat. Batman needs to get his suit an exoskeleton so he can stop getting his ass whooped like that.
>>
>>64537683
Never got around to subfreeze for some reason despite watching all the series. I think it was cause we didn't have money to go see it
>>
>>64538038
Enjoyed that comic except

That girl with glasses. She just looks annoying. Is she cannon Robin now or what?
>>
Year One and TDKR Parts 1 + 2 are the only other good ones from recent years.
>>
File: 1450870236872.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1450870236872.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>64538423
>That girl with glasses. She just looks annoying. Is she cannon Robin now or what?
Nah, she is the robin from TDKR universe, she is a top qt.
>>
Batman:Subzero>Mask of the Phantasm
>>
>>64538773
Her hair is a turn off to me
>>
File: 1450654859629.jpg (174 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
1450654859629.jpg
174 KB, 494x622
>>64538835
I liked it, it's quite unique. She is one of the best things from the animated version.
Also smooth legs.
>>
Batman: Year One is pretty good.

Gods and Monsters was decent alternate universe.

Flashpoint Paradox is pretty dark. I thought it was alright.

I thought Assault on Arkham was fun.

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Superman/Apocalypse, Justice League: Doom, and Justice League: War are all pretty meh. Entertaining enough for one watch, but I wouldn't re-watch any of them.

Don't watch anything with Damian in it, AKA Son of Batman/Batman vs Robin.
>>
Nothing is as good as Under The Red Hood.

That was the first DC animated movie I watched and everything I have seen since has been a letdown. Although Assault on Arkham was fun.
>>
The wonder woman standalone is surprisingly good.

I'd recommend Superman vs The Elite if you havn't seen it
>>
Why did fans in the 80's vote for Jason Todd to die?

Was it just a case of them not liking change?
>>
>>64539012
Ok just watched pt 1 and you we're right. She's got some nice legs in that animated movie and she's taller which made her more attractive
>>
>>64539572
I didn't even know they voted. I like Red Hood way better than. Todd. He just seemed a little annoying.
>>64539533
I like that he became a drug lord on his way to stop crime. He fucking told Batman in that one scene and it made sense. Ruling crime is more effective than trying to stop it after the fact. I hope they explored this in the comics. I haven't read anything with Red Hood.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.