[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best mexican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: selena gomez and crew.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
selena gomez and crew.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
she was in The Big Short as herself

how was she?

can't wait to see her in Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising
>>
File: 1404963903854.jpg (43 KB, 425x517) Image search: [Google]
1404963903854.jpg
43 KB, 425x517
ONE OF US
>>
>>64536790

fuck, marry, kill?
>>
>>64536922

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!
>>
>>64536922
>>
>>64536953
Marry one on left
Fuck Selena
Kill that abomination on the right
>>
>>64537170
>you will never be this happy again

gdimsa
>>
>>64536790
the right one looks like she has massive tits
>>
She used to be top tier waifu when she was underage.

She looks like a wannabe Kim k in that pic and nowadays and she fucked Gucci mane so I can't possibly pick her up

Why is that dumb look so popular.
>>
>>64538930
>Why is that dumb look so popular.

because black men think it's attractive
>>
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>64537403

This. Selena is good for a fuck but you wouldn't want to mix your aryan seed with her spic dna.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.