[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The church action scene in this movie is tremendous, one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kingsman-poster-main.jpg (3 MB, 1800x2665) Image search: [Google]
kingsman-poster-main.jpg
3 MB, 1800x2665
The church action scene in this movie is tremendous, one of the best action scenes in years, superbly shot and choreographed, it's a shame the rest of the movie is this atrocious Harry-Potter-for-James-Bond-fanboys garbage.
>>
literally reddit: the movie
>>
>>64535000
Came here to post this
>>
>>64534932
The fight scene in Revenant was better
>>
>>64535014
By "here" you mean 4chan?
>>
>>64535000
You know, to know this much about Reddit, you must be Reddit. The reason why I never call anyone Reddit is mainly because I have no idea what goes on there and have never been there. But when I see you and the other redditreddits, I'm thinking you guys came from Reddit and still feel stupid about it, which prompts you to try and act like tough cookies about your true origins.

Have I pierced your shameful secret, Redditor?
>>
Unironically speaking that church scene was the most reddit scene of 2015.
>le classy english gent
>lets the viewers feel guilt free for enjoying the carnage by making them all racist homophobe christians (lowest hanging fruit possible)
>epin long continuous shot meme

>I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.

I started to get really uncomfortable at this point, I could feel the upvotes rushing past me from the othe people in the audience, I could hear the fluttering of tipping fedoras beating at the speed of a hummingbird's wing, I was literally spasming in my chair. Everyone around me was cheering, I had go get away. I was pulling at my hair and shaking uncontrollably as Firth began to engage in the ultra violent routine, I tried to run towards the door but I fell down on the way, the cheering and laughter only intensifying around me, I had to crawl my way along the ground until I finally reached the exit.

It was literally reddit the movie.
>>
File: George Saves Everything.jpg (34 KB, 293x473) Image search: [Google]
George Saves Everything.jpg
34 KB, 293x473
>>64535000
>>64535244

Oh, that's it. Now you've done it. You've unleashed the fucking FURY.

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?

I'm from Reddit and I love this place, also. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're NOT LEAVING.
>>
Quickly forgotten movies general.
>>
I liked watching this movie
>>
Hella f*cking epic XDXD
>>
>>64535244
Only a redditor would know what a reddit movie is.
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>64535707
what is Total Recall (2012)

literally forgot it's name and having saw it the previous day when someone brought up seeing a film with a hand telephone implant with holography display
>>
>>64535811
By the same token the Robocop remake.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.