[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Uninspired, generic story >overhyped lead performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 630x1200
>Uninspired, generic story
>overhyped lead performance
>annoying as fuck child actor
>anticlimactic ending

Why the fuck is this movie getting so much buzz?
>>
Because love knows no boundaries
>>
>>64534434
I just couldnt stand the fucking kid
>>
>>64534434
I wish someone would switch this movie with "The Room" for shits and giggles.
>>
>>64534434
Because it was a good film with good acting. The kid was great. It was suspenseful at times, it made me happy, it made me sad, it made me weep. It felt real as fuck.
>>
>>64534434

>Uninspired, generic story

Stopped reading here. Only morons say "DA STOREE" when critiquing films.
>>
>>64534434
because a female wrote the book/script whatever

why do you hate women op?
>>
>>64534434
>>anticlimactic ending
Agreed, they should have ended with Ma smuggling Jack into Old Nick's prison cell and shooting him execution style
>>
>>64535241
appreciated
>>
>ywn have a brie to keep safe and sound all to yourself
>ywn put a baby in your safe and sound brie and have months of pregnancy sex
>ywn have your son listen to you having sex with your safe and sound brie every night

old nick was legend and the hero of the story imo
>>
>>64534434
>>overhyped lead performance

Agreed. Brie Larson just seems like a boring slag that is being billed as a "rising star"
>>
>>64534434
>Pleb, the OP

Let me guess, TFA is in your top 10 of 2015.
>>
because the concept was strong and it was well acted.

so much wasted potential tho

eggsnake for best supporting actor
>>
>>64535712
I loved this movie and The Force Awakens is in my top 10 for 2015.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.