[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't this cunt ever learn the ways of the force?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: slave-leia.jpg (109 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
slave-leia.jpg
109 KB, 900x604
why didn't this cunt ever learn the ways of the force?

Luke's twin sister. Luke tells her that in time she'll learn to use the force.

Instead, she just gained weight and became a rebellion/resistance paper pusher.
>>
>>64533100
Bitch is a princess, she doesn't need that. Let the force handling for the plebs.
>>
>>64533100
Luke knew she was bipolar and would be susceptible to the dark side, ya goof
>>
>>64533100
good thinking!
>my sister has it
literally might as not
>>
She still has a connection to the Force. Notice how she just automatically knows Han is dead?

She chose to focus on her military and political career rather than become a Jedi. Also, Carrie Fisher ruined her body with drugs.
>>
File: 1307741069001.png (320 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1307741069001.png
320 KB, 600x582
>>64533100
>Carrie Fisher fucked Star Wars nerds in her prime
>>
>>64534416
Every single thread you say this.
>>
>>64533100
Because JJ can't into character progression. Han went right back to being a smuggler too, even though it seems like he should have been doing something a little more low impact at his age. It's natural then that Leia would go right back to being a member of the rebel group.
>>
>>64534416
the underside of her boob is quite alluring
>>
>>64534326
Imagine being Luke at his academy trying to train these little shits in the ways of the force and preventing them from going bad and you get telepathically mind-raped with your Sister's incoherent thoughts.

Let your feelings flow through y-***You tell ME who it is️I require your in put, guysTHIS is US, now‼️"you tweet my back, I'll blow yours"️isn't that the sayingtimezdayR***
>>
>>64534593
kek
>>
were they twins in the OT?
cause i dont remember that
>>
>>64534710
I remember Vader taunting "Sister... So... you have a twin sister..."
>>
>>64534593
Kylo flipping out and Luke vanishing all of a sudden makes so much more since.
>>
>>64533100
>Fisher later appeared in The Blues Brothers film as Jake's vengeful ex-lover; she is listed in the credits as "Mystery Woman". While in Chicago filming the movie, her life was saved by Dan Aykroyd when she was choking on a Brussels sprout and he performed the Heimlich maneuver on her.
>>
>>64533100
Because Disney threw out Lucas' original storyline.
>>
Can you imagine how much more powerful Luke could have become if only she didn't exist? She's wasting half his midichlorians doing nothing
>>
File: 1244687050419.png (340 KB, 451x451) Image search: [Google]
1244687050419.png
340 KB, 451x451
>>64533100
she had a republic to rebuild, got no time for force tricks.

In the books (not canon) she was too busy with work, kids, constant danger, and politics to get any training done, plus luke opened his academy in the butt-fuck middle of nowhere so it wasn't like she could take night classes.
>>
her midichlorians were FUCKING WASTED
>>
>>64535017
In Dark Empire she could use the force to the level Luke could on ESB and prior to that she received training by him, she was an unnoficial padawan... Luke and Kam Solustan refer to her as being a Jedi
>>
>>64536683
Hahahahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.