[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tbh the thing that threw me off most when watching Episode I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Tbh the thing that threw me off most when watching Episode I for the first time was that there was no sight or mention of this guy.
I was always curious about his relationship with Vader/Anakin, and just when I thought it was going to be explained, he's nowhere to be found.
>>
He's not canon
>>
>>64531819
>>64531839
Hes in episode 2 and 3 isnt he?
>>
>>64531839
The prequels are canon you fucking tard. They mention things that only occur within the prequels in episode 7.
>>
>>64531874
Yeah, but I assumed he was someone Anakin grew up with.
>>
>>64531883
>>64531874

NOT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N
>>
>>64531910

No he's either his half brother or step brother, not really explained
>>
>>64531913
They are. Fuck off to the Redditlettermedia threads. You're probably an underage little cunt that can't even remember the prequels when they came out.
>>
>>64531839
>>64531913
Prequels are more canon that TFA. I want TFAggots to go back to reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x270
Why did he turn into a skeleton, /tv/?
>>
>>64531819
Tbqh there could've been an awesome story there

Instead we got what 30 seconds altogether in 2 movies and one line; "Eh oi guess wey're brufas er sumfin"
>>
>>64532033
SPOILERS the skeleton was inside him all along
>>
>>64532033
boba's desintegration
>>
>>64532033
more importantly, what's that white shit coming out of his skull? a melted eyeball?
>>
He raised his shithead brother's whiny son as his own without complaint. That's all you need to know. He was a salt of the earth-type decent man just trying to do the right thing.
>>
>>64533599
boba's necrophilia
>>
>>64531938
Clearly step brother
>>
>>64533665

It's obvious that an extra hand was useful as well, Luke was helpful on the farm

wasn't his wife barren?
>>
>>64533665
>without complaint
>clearly had nothing but complaints from what we saw in ANH
Beru was the soul of the home and probably raised Luke mostly on his own while that old grouchy asshole just moped around

Where do you think Luke got his whininess from?
>>
>>64532033
He didn't like Star Wars. He only wanted the skeleton war.
>>
>>64531874
I never realized that.
Am I retarded?
>>
They show him in Episode 2 - his dad marries Shmi and they hang out for a bit at the same place before he kills himself some sand people.
>>
>>64534977
Always disappointed this was such a small part of Episode II. I remember when I first saw it I expected Anakin, Owen and Cliegg Lars to band together and go looking for Shmi like in The Searchers. Oh Well.
>>
>>64531910
>>64531938
>>64533725
He's Shmi's nephew isn't he? That makes him like Anikan's coursin.
>>
>>64535538
When Anakin meets Owen he says something like, "I guess I'm your stepbrother." He's Cliegg's son from a previous wife I'm guessing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.