[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Marcus is targeted by the Predator, who has now infiltrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Dr. Marcus is targeted by the Predator, who has now infiltrated the ship and she has gone missing. What is her fate? What do her fellow crewmates find of her?
>>
>>64531805
I'm sure you were trying to post this at fanfiction.net. Please direct your browser properly and never post here again.
>>
The predator passes on her because it deems her not a threat. The crew find her huddled in a cabinet in her bra and panties and a puddle of her own pee.
>>
>>64531805
Didn't she get BLACKED in this movie?
>>
>>64531936
What does that mean?
>>
>>64532325
It means >>64531936 has a low IQ and is a memeposter.
>>
>>64532439
Being angry with me won't make your tiny penis any bigger, anon.
>>
>>64532439
I see. Who's the babe? She looks highly squeezable in two very large, round ways.
>>
Would it really have been so hard to think up a slightly good reason to get her down to her knickers for commercials instead of the awkward shit we got
>>
>>64532488
>literally in the filename
kill yourself
>>
WHATS IN THE HATCH GUYS?
>>
>>64532541
HMS BOOBYHATCH REPORTING FOR BIDNES
>>
>>64531805
Sure am glad this scene existed. Really deepened Marcus' character

Bravo JJ
>>
>Star Trek vs Predator
I'd watch it. As long as no holodecks and Hirogen are involved
>>
Oh hey it's Chief Officer Internet-Thumbnail!
>>
>>64531805
ALIENED
>>
Do did McCoy fuck her or nah
>>
Sounds like none of you has seen a Predator movie.
>>
>>64531805
Man, I saw these threads being posted on /co/ a couple years ago. Which board did this freak originate from anyways?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.