[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upcoming Film Flops of 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Got it from this website:
http://technewsreporter.blogspot.com/2016/01/box-office-flops-of-2016-with-warcraft.html

What movies do you think will fuck up at the box office next year? My bet is on Warcraft and possibly that Harry Potter spinoff.
>>
work work
>>
warcraft DEF
piece of shit CGI
>>
>>64529501
I think the Harry Potter spinoff will do fine, as JK Rowling hasn't actively fucked over her fans or her reputation as an author. Quite the opposite.

Warcraft movie is doomed. They should have gotten it done 5-6 years ago when people still gave a shit.

The only people who still play WoW were the diehards, and Warlords of ShitNor was so bad, everyone got the fuck out of dodge.

There is no one left who gives a shit about "muh noble savage" Brown Orc first war storyline.
>>
LOL i was going to see warcraft with my friends
ill probs be the only one there XD
>>
>>64529501
I wish this would be the year the capeshit bubble bursts. Probably won't be, but with Captain America being formulaic Marvel and Dawn of Justice being awful maybe it will be the start.
>>
I like the Warcraft franchise overall (despite modern WoW and the like being shit), but I felt bad for Blizzard when this trailer played during the TFA previews. Not only is it a decade late, it just looks bad.
>>
>>64529501
We've been over this already anon. Warcraft wont flop because of the chinese market. They still love that shit.
>>
File: chinese-propaganda.jpg (27 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
chinese-propaganda.jpg
27 KB, 500x340
Yeah but the chinese government takes like 50% of what the movie makes over there.
>>
The damn chinese..
>>
Warcraft will be DOA, as will that Chlomo YA horseshit

The Harry Potter thing will do great, although the trailer makes the film look dull as fuck
>>
>>64529501
I'm hoping Cisbusters flops.
>>
>>64529501
Warcraft had the December release of 2015 BEFORE Star Wars did. Then they delayed because of it. Smart move, doesn't mean it'll flop. Stupid page
>>
the page says that its delayed release will cause bad publicity and make it seem like the movie has behind the scenes drma. i honestly hope it dosen't fail. WOW FTW
>>
>>64529540
zug zug
>>
Warcraft looks like shit.

100 million budget clearly wasn't enough.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.