[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Palpatine do all day, just look out the window? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
What does Palpatine do all day, just look out the window? Every time a scene with him comes on he always has to turn around.
>>
He would remind himself of the fight he had with Mace Dindu.
>>
He enjoys looking out windows
>>
File: thanos-thoughts.jpg (86 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
thanos-thoughts.jpg
86 KB, 630x420
What does Thanos do all day, just look out into space? Every time a scene with him comes on he always has to turn around.
>>
>>64528953
He's commanding the fleet with his force powers.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x816
>>64528953
He has many good friends to spend time with
>>
I imagine you'd be pretty comfy sitting in a chair and staring into space all day. Do you think he ever brings snacks with him?
>>
Hes using the dark side to look far away into other planets and shit
>>
>>64529041
What's this?
>>
>>64528953
The nigga was like 80, which is like 130 in Darkside years.
>>
>>64529080
Sheev's Golf buddies
>>
>>64529080
The Cuckold Committee
>>
>>64529009
kek
>>
masturbates in privacy
>>
Runs his fucking empire.
>Mr. Palpatine, would you like the reports on the sewage situation on Rhadeon IV?
>Put them on my desk. I have to fuck around with my apprentice and his son right now.
>>
>implying if you had a view of the future and the galaxy, you would spend it staring at the inside of your space chamber and your 2 imperial guards all day
>>
>>64528953
Are you saying you wouldn't look outside at space if you had a view like that?
>>
He is controlling his army and his officers with the force.
>>
>>64530620
Why do you think he wears the big robe?
>>
>>64530835
Aha? I watched all of Star Wars and Gravity allready. I'd put up a giant screen to watch Friends on it all day instead.
>>
>>64529080
Sheev and his buddies.

Seriously, Sheev has friends, most of them from his days as a Senator like Janus Greejatus, Mas Ammeda and Ars Dengor, but he goes WAYYY back with Sate Pestage. They were friends on Naboo back when Sheev liked to drive fast landspeeders for fun.

Most of them are still canon, though most of their old backstories are gone now.
>>
>>64531090
>Aha?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>64531145
Was Sheev always a bad guy?
>>
>>64531189
>implying he was ever a bad guy
>>
>>64528953
There was a massive spaceship battle out there. Wouldn't you want to watch that shit?

Hell, I spend a lot of the day looking out the window of my office, and all there is to see are dindus doin' nuffin in the street 20 stories below.
>>
>>64531189
Sheev was never a bad guy. Get redpilled.
>>
Shitposts on 4chan using the holodeck that connects the internet through your brain
>>
>>64528953
Had some fun with Maul.
>>
>>64531157
My auto correct. It was meant to be a Why?
>>
>>64529041
Do you think Obi-Wan and Yoda after they had passed didn't just endlessly harass him as force ghosts, just hang around and shit talk
>>
File: yaddle.jpg (33 KB, 340x400) Image search: [Google]
yaddle.jpg
33 KB, 340x400
>>64531328
>implying Sheev doesn't keep yaddle around as a cock sleeve in case yoda shows up
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.