[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wake up >you've been falsely charged with murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Lawyer Len.jpg (44 KB, 650x490) Image search: [Google]
Lawyer Len.jpg
44 KB, 650x490
>you wake up
>you've been falsely charged with murder
>this man is your lawyer

what do?
>>
What does falsely mean?
>>
>>64528815
i love rick moranis. id probably hug his jew ass.
>>
>tfw it was up to the judge whether or not Dassey could get rid of his own lawyer

'MERICA
>>
>>64528815
Ask why one of the founding members of Delta Force is my lawyer
>>
>>64528920
>the same judge that sentenced him is the same one that is in charge of saying he did a bad job presiding over the case last time

'MERICA
>>
>>64528920
He was a public defender, it was up to the judge to change to another one. If the had $$ for a private lawyer they could switch easy.
>>
>>64528923
>implying based Vinning would have the charges dropped in time for Brenden see Wrestlemania
>>
i dunno
>>
Demand trial by combat.
>>
>>64528998
>If you don't have the money for private lawyer than you have no right to choose who you get

'MERICA
>>
File: kRSXvht.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
kRSXvht.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
funny thing is, he probably would've gotten a lighter sentence with len

these guys tried, but they were no dean and jerry
>>
File: 1430010527322.jpg (56 KB, 460x815) Image search: [Google]
1430010527322.jpg
56 KB, 460x815
>>64529140
>>
>>64529373
>other countries waste millions of $$$ letting people decide which layer they would like

rotw are you even trying?
>>
aa dunno
>>
>>64529443
Lol. Dean and Jerry got completely blown out by Kratz. Every motion that kratz needed to win, he won. He kicked the fuck out of those 2. The doc just tried really hard to make them look good because it fit the theme.
>>
>>64530191
I wonder if O'Mara and West would've fared better, but probably not. It was David vs Goliath from the beginning.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.