[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Streaming Horror Films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1431112706373 (copy).jpg (903 KB, 1979x1978) Image search: [Google]
1431112706373 (copy).jpg
903 KB, 1979x1978
Alright, /tv/
I feel lonely and I'd really like to banter with you watching cheesy horror flicks. What do you want to watch? I'll stream and we can have nice fun :^)
>>
File: the_shining2.jpg (83 KB, 970x797) Image search: [Google]
the_shining2.jpg
83 KB, 970x797
>>64528324
Alien or The Shining
>>
>>64528324
Krampus?
>>
Friday the 13th Part VI.
>>
Until then: Trailers!

http://instasync.com/r/ATWA-IS-LIFE

>>64528381
Those are good but I'd go for something less hyped.

>>64528412
Prolly not on Youtube.
>>
>>64528449
This is a good idea!
>>
File: anitra-ford-messiah-iron.png (230 KB, 491x356) Image search: [Google]
anitra-ford-messiah-iron.png
230 KB, 491x356
>>64528324
Messiah of Evil
>>
Some Troma film?
>>
>>64528518
This sounds promising and is on Youtube!
>>
>>64528324
all the best of 80s horror films

The thing
Hellraiser
Videodrome
Night of the creeps
The fly
>>
I will create a poll with the available films in the instasync chat. Non-registred users can't vote but you can just write it in the chat.

>>64528534
These are obviously also on Youtube.

>>64528592
I'll go look for these.
>>
>>64528579
It's artsy horror though, so maybe not what you're looking for (very little gore in it).
>>
>>64528677
Believe me, I love artsy Zombie films.
>>
bump for community spirit
>>
The Monster Squad
>>
Messiah Of Evil
Hellraiser
Monster Squad

are all on Youtube and might be watched :^)
>>
get in here guys
>>
>>64528677
Then this one is clearly for you :

http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/messiahofevil.php

>Willard Huyck and Gloria Katz get a bad rap among movie fans, because their names are so closely associated with the 1986 megastinker Howard the Duck. After working with them on hits like American Graffiti and the Indiana Jones films, producer George Lucas tapped the pair to bring the cult following fowl to the big screen, and bad movie history was made.

Years earlier, however, during a lull in American Graffiti's preproduction, Huyck and Katz got an offer to write and direct a horror movie. The result is a journey into trippiness called Messiah of Evil: The Second Coming, and it's a far cry from that duck movie.

Anitra Ford is definitely one of the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in a movie...
>>
>>
We're watching Hellraiser!

GET IN HERE!
>>
>>64529020
>>
Sleepaway Camp is god tier
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.