[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate Ewoks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why does everyone hate Ewoks?
>>
social media memes
>>
>>64527669
that didnt exist in the 80s
>>
teddy bears
>>
>>64527634
You know if you just delete the Ewok riding the speeder and that one scene where like 7 stormtroopers are taken out by sticks without firing a shot, they work fine.
>>
>>64527634
I don't hate them at all but they are hairy flesh eating midgets that never blink. Nothing endearing about that.
>>
>>64527634
They're not all that bad. I don't prefer the scenes where they've captured the team and Luke earns their trust by floating C3P0, though it does serve to show Luke has learned a lot about the Force. I think they're alright and my gf finds them adorable. She says we should get one.
>>
>>64527803
Richard Dawkins coined the phrase in 1989
>>
File: 1279902723738.png (76 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1279902723738.png
76 KB, 160x160
>>64529659
>>
They were created solely to sell toys, and then the rest of the movie was crafted around them.
>>
>>64529694
>I'm an ignoramus who feels triggered by his lack of knowledge, have a "reaction pic"
>>
>>64527634
I just hate the fact the an entire Galactic Empire of storm troopers couldn't overwhelm a small group of whimsical fuzzballs with sticks militarily.
>>
>>64527634
Because they took out a more believable primitive race and replaced them with teddy bears in order to sell toys. star wars has always been a glorified toy commercial, but that was the moment where they stopped trying to pretend it was anything else
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.