[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, which Star Wars character is the best out of all 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Sheev.jpg (70 KB, 441x621) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
70 KB, 441x621
Hey anon, which Star Wars character is the best out of all 7 movies and why?

For me it's undoubtedly Sheev Palpatine. He puppet mastered and schemed the entire saga. What a based man.
>>
Han
>>
Obi Wan is the only correct answer
>>
>>64527002
what's the name of that hair style?
>>
>>64528914
The Sheev
>>
>>64527002
>puppet mastered and schemed the entire saga
i think you meant SnokeDarth Plagueis op
>>
>>64527002

>godlike

kek
>>
>>64527002
/tv/ confession time. Ever since the Sheev meme began, I thought anons were talking about the actor. Michael Sheen. I thought everyone's praise for "Sheev" was praise for Michael Sheen's acting ability as Emperor Palpatine.

Until like two days ago when I wikied Sheev and discovered (1) that's his name and (2) Michael Sheen isn't in Star Wars.
>>
File: rey.webm (627 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
rey.webm
627 KB, 720x304
i like Rey the best
>>
I think Darth Vader has been the most prominent character in the franchise, he has the best lines in all the original movies and one of the most unique, recognizable looks in movie history
>>
so what's the deal with his face? is he some deformed creature that was disguised as a human until dindu fucked his shit up?
>>
>>64529103
basically yeah, the dark side fucks your appearance the more you use it (like snoke) and he put a magical spell on himself to make him look normal
>>
1. Sheev
2. Luke
3. Vader
4. Yoda
5. Tarkin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.