[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
patrician cinematography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 66.png (1 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
66.png
1 MB, 1919x816
patrician cinematography
>>
I always liked the prequels
Always, i ain't trying to be contrarian, but at least this were made by georgie

Unlike tfa where there's no magic
>>
the mise en scène here is superb

bravo lucas
>>
The order 66 scene was literally the best scene in all of the prequels.
>>
Just noticed the way the kids are arranged. That's actually pretty clever.
>>
>cinematography

>posts a still

DIRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>64526993
Okay.
>>
>>64526941
I like the prequels but in all honestly it's pretty fucking dark outside should the kids have been doing homework or something ? Why are they at school at 9pm ?
>>
>>64527091
because they live there?
>Oh shit clones are attacking
>"wake up little timmy"
>Take the kids somewhere safe
>>
>>64527136
More like
>oh shit timmy, We're under attack
>Lets go to the council room. The masters will know what to do
>Nobody's there
>Anakin opens the door
>Mastah Skywokka, der ar 2 meny uv dem. Wot ar we goin to do?
>>
>>64527057
why?
>>
File: 3456564.jpg (8 KB, 180x179) Image search: [Google]
3456564.jpg
8 KB, 180x179
>>64526941
Holy fuck

I just noticed noticed something.

That kid in the middle. Looks familiar right?

It represents Vader killing Anikin

BRAVO GEORGE
>>
Even though the I aknowledge the prequels are bad films, there's a part of me that loves them. There's a part of me that bought the prequels on blu-ray.
There's a part of me that hated The Force Awakens and questioned why I didn't hate the prequels.

Is this the George Lucas magic?
Is this pottery?
>>
File: 1452039291605.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
1452039291605.png
2 MB, 1919x816
This is some next level framing. Lucas was at the top of his game here
>>
>>64527473

Nah im pretty sure they chose this kid because he was the only who didnt piss his pants having a line.

Im also pretty sure he is keeping his part in ep III secret from from his current friends
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.