[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they using Storm Troopers if The First Order is meant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Why are they using Storm Troopers if The First Order is meant to be distinguishing itself from the Galactic Empire, shouldn't they have completely different foot soldiers?
>>
Because they're evil
>>
Because stormtroopers are iconic Star Wars villains and Jayj just wanted to make a nostalgia cashgrab
>>
>>64525297
/thread
>>
>>64525262

Because they're space nazis who have moved up to enslaving negroes like our dawg Finn to make them the ultimate in Hollywood Aryan evil
>>
>>64525262
Uh maybe because jj adumbs is a fucking retard, did you ever think about that? maybe he doesn't know the first fucking thing about star wars and just fucking said "durrr hey i guess the old movies did this so i guess this is what happens in da star wars hurrrr" And disney went "hurrr sure thanks for the money faggots" Literal jew fucking scum sucking shit.
>>
>>64525262
Because the Empire has thousands of uniforms lying around after it waned. They just went and raiding some supply rooms, and then took out the filters and painted the guns white to stand out.
>>
>>64525262
The first order is trying to bring back the empire.
>>
File: stormtrooper-helmets.jpg (48 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
stormtrooper-helmets.jpg
48 KB, 640x413
>>64525262
>Why are they using Storm Troopers

Stormtroopers are a normal type of infantry. It'd be odd if an army didn't have stormtroopers. As for their costume, they are different from the Empire's stormtroopers.
>>
Why do navies all over the world have marines?
>>
>>64525825
They don't.
>>
File: STID.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
STID.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>64525759
>Right: menacing
>Left: sleek and derivative
>>
>>64525867
But they do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marines
>>
>>64525897
No, they don't.
>>
>>64525886
>left: menacing
>right: silly frowny face
>>
>>64525262

Because they're a remnant of the Empire
>>
>>64525912
Yeah, they do. Shitty not worth mentioning landlocked countries don't count.
>>
>>64525677
But all the stuff is newly designed. New armour, new TIEs, new Star Destroyers, new Death Star. They could have made their own stuff if they wanted, they just didn't because they wanted to be the new Empire and keep that continuity.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.