[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pandorum4.jpg (244 KB, 750x1062) Image search: [Google]
pandorum4.jpg
244 KB, 750x1062
I don't get it
>>
File: antje-traue-pandorum-01.jpg (105 KB, 710x472) Image search: [Google]
antje-traue-pandorum-01.jpg
105 KB, 710x472
>>64523304
just shut up and watch Antje
>>
>>64523457
sweety bloody antje feeties
>>
File: 29.jpg (44 KB, 620x868) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
44 KB, 620x868
>>64523304
Noahs ark.
>>
A rehashed System Shock 2 plot, only without malevolent sadistic AI as a romantic interest.
>>
What's not to get?
>>
It would have been perfect without the happy ending where they escape. Happy endings almost always ruin horror movies.
>>
Watched it for ya boy ben foster
>>
>>64523304

How did the humans evolve so fast? With no food?
>>
>>64523729
I like to think some of the others escaped as well over the years but evolved further using the savage baseline and just became jungle cannibals. So they get to the island thinking they're safe but it's also full of weird freaks... just with better tans.
>>
>>64523840
Special serum to help them adapt faster in new environments and they've been on the planet for a while now
>>
File: 1334109005446.jpg (38 KB, 344x345) Image search: [Google]
1334109005446.jpg
38 KB, 344x345
event horizon>>>>>>>pandorum
>>
>>64523840
>With no food?
They're eating the regular humans, dude.

Quaid let out a small number of humans, and established a system of survival of the fittest and cannibalism. Then he went to sleep for a few thousand years while the humans slowly adapted to the artificial environment they found themselves in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.