[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chris Rock to host The Oscars 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: ChrisRock2013.jpg (21 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
ChrisRock2013.jpg
21 KB, 300x400
>Chris Rock to host The Oscars 2016
>>
>Oscars
Kek
>>
>over two hours of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L104LViQeIw
>>
>Oscars
Kek
>>
>do you remember when niggers this and white men that and men this and women that
>THAT'S CRAZY
>ha HA HAAAA
>>
>>64518167
I hope he does his Niggers vs Black People routine
>>
>literally white people be like this: the comedian hosting the oppression olympics

I can't wait. Which millionaire will claim to be more oppressed?
>>
>>64518296
what is he trying to say with that pic?
>>
>MAN they sure is a lot a white folks here tonight
>muffled jewish laughter
>>
>inb4 this thread becomes nothing but outrage and slurs at a black man hosting the Oscars
>not outrage over the fact that he's just an unfunny comedian in general
>>
>>64518366
healing people is worthless, people who make hackneyed race jokes and bounce balls should be given more praise and money

also I hate white people
>>
>>64518366

he's making a humorous observation that in order for a white person to live in an amazing neighborhood like that, you have to be maybe a dentist; but as a black guy you have to be like an inventor or billionaire.
>>
>>64518167
Chris Rock is sometimes funny.
It could be far worse.
>>
File: Cup-o-rage.jpg (146 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
Cup-o-rage.jpg
146 KB, 340x444
>>64518296
>white people get rich easily by going to college for 12 years to get a medial degree then spending years building a private practice to earn a decent living

>black people gotta be slaves and bust they asses off an' shit to make their millions standing on a stage shit-talking white people

>therefore black people are more entitled to live in a rich neighborhood built by whites than whites are, so fuck the whitey they need to get out

I hate that fucking bigot so much, but the sad part that's the general black attitude these days. Thety're entitled to everything and whites need to just get out of the fucking way.
>>
>>64518167
CHRIS UP
>>
>>64518270
>64518270
>that's crazy
>not "that's cray-cray"
>>
>2016
>watching Oscars 2016

kek
>>
>>64518533
Yet Chris Rock lives there

And all he does is stand on stage to shit-talk people.

So much for your bullshit claim.

Niggers prefer to make their millions in sports and entertainment because it's easier than science and shit. It's that fucking simple. It doesn't require any hard thinking, it won't put a man on the fucking moon, but the cash is huge.
>>
>>64518533
>implying someone who tells jokes for a living deserves to live in a nice, upscale neighborhood more than a man who goes to school and works his ass off to help keep people healthy
>>
>>64518563
>>64518492
>>64518646
lol white boys
>>
>>64518366
He's trying to say that nignogs have to work even harder to live in the same areas as white people.

Even though cosmetic dentists probably make more than all 3 combined
>>
>>64518682
you're white too
>>
>>64518366
Black people are afraid of dentists.
>>
>>64518682
And how many people did you put on a moon? How many cars, computers, internets, and shit did you invent?

blacks are the only race universally seen by all other races as a burden and parasite, and sure you blame everyone else for their racism, but the fact remains is they're not wrong.

Everything with blacks is "GIBEMETHATSORYOURAYCISS"
>>
>>64518646
>So much for your claim

I'm not ''claiming'' anything. That's the joke he made. If you didn't like it, fine.

>>64518675
The only requirement you need to live in a nice upscale neighborhood is that you have a certain amount of money.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 872x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 872x734
>mfw this will be more cucked than last year's oscars that had all the presenters being black men with white women and Chris Pine crying to that rap song about MLK and Ferguson
Are they just trying to win the cringe award every year now?
>>
>>64518704
>cracking joke on stage
>harder than becoming a dentist
>>
Oh boy. Even his SNL schtick back in the 90s was nothing but poorly disguised racism. Same old routine, can't wait to not watch.
>>
Eh, I don't mind Chris Rock at all and he will be an improvement over last year's embarrassment.
>>
>His twitter is suspended
Oh, you know he pissed off the SJWs
>>
>tfw the Oscars will never have a good ceremony without political bullshit like Hugh Jackman's hosting bit again
>>
>>64518167
WHITEYS GONNA FREAK!
>>
>>64518167
shut up and prep the bull
>>
>Watching the Oscars
Literally nobody do that anymore. Besides, the Oscars have zero artistic merit, it's the industry's self-fellatio
>>
>200 years ago
>black people can only excel at entertaining their white masters
>now
>black people can only excel at entertaining their white masters
>>
>>64518167
"WHITE PEOPLE ARE DUMB/RACIS/WEAK/WHINY/ENTITLED/UNEXPERIENCED"
>That's the joke
>*Claps intensify*
>>
>>64520622
Whiteys must be really stupid to pay some nigger to insult them.
>>
Is it bad that I wouldn't be too upset if ISIS truck bombed the Oscars?

Am I bad person for that?
>>
Actually, Chris Rock hates niggers more than /pol/ does. See his routines on youtube
>>
>>64520692
Hollywood is full of subhuman scum and the world will be a better place without them. Not having another Avenger movie sounds fine.
>>
>>64518492
you're like one of those feminists who get triggered when a guy at a comedy club says a rape joke.

first of all, it's a joke. he's not saying "healing people" is worthless.

he's saying that the blacks folks on his street became the the best at what they do to live there, while the white guy is just a dentist. he's not the best dentist in the world, he's just your average dentist
>>
>>64518296
I'm pretty sure he changed the three celebs every time he did this routine. That said, I love Chris!
>>
>>64520993
Why black people can't be dentists?
>>
File: Selma_poster.jpg (21 KB, 270x421) Image search: [Google]
Selma_poster.jpg
21 KB, 270x421
So it's confirmed Selma is going to win a few Oscars, right?
>>
>>64518167
DUDE NIGGAS LMAO
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>chris rock stand up
>the government>
>THA GOVERNMENT
>HATES
>BLACK
>PEOPLE
>audience jumping out of their seats screaming with laughter and wooping and slapping their knees, cackling while throwing their head back, taking their glasses off to wipe tears of laughter away
>DAS right man
>I said it right here I said it
>The government hates black people!
>>
File: it-hurts-to-live.png (204 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
it-hurts-to-live.png
204 KB, 600x468
>>64518296
>athletes, artists , and comedians should be praised more than doctors
fuck this world
>>
>>64521060
best actor
>>
>>64518193
>>64518225
>>64518637
Sup 9reddit
>>
>>64520993
>you're like one of those feminists who get triggered when a guy at a comedy club says a rape joke.
not really, I don't want him punished in any way, I don't think he's making societ worse. I just think he's a retard.

>he's not saying "healing people" is worthless.
he's saying it's less valuable than his contribution to society. I disagree.

>he's not the best dentist in the world, he's just your average dentist
And I'm the #1 100 metre sprinter (while balancing coke bottle on my head) I deserve to be in a mansion more than an average brain surgeon! fuckign white people!
>>
As long as On Cinema is doing an Oscar special, who cares about the real thing.
>>
The problem is niggers can't make it in any field besides entertainment so they have to value it above everything else. The few not-retarded niggers waste their brains on pseudo-careers like African-American studies and only a handful of niggers like Ben Carson actually get a real degree. And even Carson is a weirdo that claim the piramids were built by jews
>>
>>64521451
SO LET ME TELL YOU
ZZZZZZZ
AS I WAS SAIYAN
ZZZZZZZ
>>
>>64521327
>And I'm the #1 100 metre sprinter (while balancing coke bottle on my head)

I know what you're saying and I don't even necessarily disagree with you, but those black entertainers are doing something valued by tons of people, and if they weren't they wouldn't have so much money. The Coke bottle sprinter isn't, and if he was then I feel he would actually deserve that money
>>
>>64518296
>Black people talking about inventions
>>
>>64518769
I'm not the guy you replied to, but the fact that this utter bullshit is defensible to you is sickening.
>>
>>64518167
I can't wait for the joke about the room being full of white people.
>>
>>64518296
black celebrity racist with no concept of the investment of time, energy and capital to run a dental practice
what was his point?
That white man is just a dentist.
Where does this hack take his comedy beyond what Richard Pryor did?
>>
>CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SELMA DIDN'T WIN BEST PICTURE LAST YEAR!? A MOVIE ABOUT MARTIN LUTHER KING JR! AND THEY SAID RACISM DIDN'T EXIST IN THE MODERN ERA!
>>
>>64518167
i hate this nigger so much
>>
Is this the same guy that appeared on Bird Up?
>>
What? Again?
>>
>>64522551
CHRIS UP
>>
I hope he'll make some jokes about how his wife is divorcing him and taking all his money.
>>
>>64518772
Desperate to avoid the old white man club desu senpai
>>
>>64522748
Actually, it isn't farfetched considering comedians often talk about their personal problems. Also, Chris Rock is /pol/
>>
>>64524442
>Also, Chris Rock is /pol/

See
>>64518296

He is not.
>>
>>64518167

I'd rather se him than this inanimate duo desu senpai
>>
>>64524493
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8BtHZWGB8c
Chris Rock hate niggers and despite all his whining, he knows what's keeping down the black man is himself
>>
>>64524576
Are you sure?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-rock-on-jennifer-lawrences-pay-gap-essay/
>>
>>64518296
>>64518533

So black dentists earn less than white dentists?
>>
>>64524556
>Implying based Franco didn't knock the shit out of the plebs that night
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.