[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode VIII plot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: rey and finn.jpg (204 KB, 1118x629) Image search: [Google]
rey and finn.jpg
204 KB, 1118x629
Get your grains of salt ready...

>The First Order gets absolutely wrecked between 7 and 8, Hux is captured, Phasma and her soldiers desert.
>The Empire is back in the game, they're called "loyalists" and they aren't inherently bad guys this time. Their leader is played by Benicio Del Toro and he's called Sivus or Livus.
>Rey and Kylo are now "connected through the force".
>Leia has a past as a Jedi trainee, but she was tempted to the dark side and Luke wiped her mind.
>Snoke pretty much feeds (sustains himself) on death, his endgame is to destroy the whole galaxy.
>Poe, Finn and Rey go to save Luke's former students, as they're an easy target for Snoke. They find them already dead, killed by Phasma (who is working for the loyalists now).
>Kylo and Knights of Ren attack the Resistance base to retrieve Hux, but Luke doesn't allow them, he kills them all except Kylo.
>Kylo knows there's no escape so he kills Hux and taunts Luke, knowing that he won't attack him, because he saved Luke's daughter, Rey.
>Luke reveals that Rey is not his daughter and that Kylo killed his real daughter. He still insists on him returning to the light and shows him mercy.
>Kylo flees, meets up with Snoke. Kylo is sorry, that he let The First Order vanish, but Snoke is calm and reveals that he was controlling both sides of the conflict and Leia works for him and that she was the one who sent Han for death by Kylo's hands.
>Poe, Finn, Rey and Chewbacca find out about Leia's treason through Phasma. They join the loyalists on the spot.
>>
File: 1441411079604.png (254 KB, 602x648) Image search: [Google]
1441411079604.png
254 KB, 602x648
OP is a faggot
>>
Not even good fanfiction.
>>
> Go see Episode VIII
> Movie opens

"Present Day..."
>>
>>64516091
You ever heard of a barium meal? In espionage, it's what you do when you suspect you have a leak, but don't know who. You create individualized, false versions of some juicy bit of information, then record which one you gave to which person. The version that leaks reveals the source of the leak.
>>
>>64516589
That is pretty neat
>>
>>64516589
Using this
>>
>>64516589
Reminds me of that scene in the Departed where they tell Leo's character about a ship loaded with drugs coming up to Gloucester. Leo doesn't tell his superiors because he knows it's disinfo and because of that Costello believes there is no way Leo is the rat, confirmed by his own rat in the depahtment.
>>
File: 1451585167360.jpg (42 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1451585167360.jpg
42 KB, 500x518
>>64516589
I think I've heard that somewhere before...
>>
>>64517088
Man the Departed was the first movie that got me to liked Leo. Titanic and that modern version of a romeo and juliet making him look like some fruitcake turned me away from liking him until I watched Departed.
>>
>>64517212
He was breddy gud in Gilbert Grape
>>
>>64516091
All of this seems very true and plausible but it doesn't sound second episode-ish if you catch my drift.
>>
Why would Leia work for Snoke? Didn't she say in TFA that she was afraid of Snoke influencing Ren?
>>
>>64516091
That sounds like some retarded inverted mirror version of Empire crossed with a bastardized KOTOR fusion.
So I'm like 60/40 believing it.
>>
>>64517212
He was betty gut in Aviator and Gangs of New York.
Departed though easily his and Wallburgers best. Hated Marky Mark until he blew out Damon brains. Fucking hate Matty Matt the most.
>>
>>64516091
>New Empire not inherently evil
>Rey and Kylo are connected, just like Revan and Bastila
>Snoke is Nihilus now

This is basically just Episode VIII, Retconned Material Awakens
>>
>>64517578
There was some pic posted in a thread yesterday, from Fishers twitter that allegedly shows concept art of an outfit for Leia in the next Episode. Many took the concept as a Sith outfit for her, ready to jump right over the possibility for it to be funeral garb or mourning attire.

not to mention

>no mention of any Imperial Remnant or Loyalist factions in TFA
>strictly implied to be FO, New Republic and the Resistance
>suddenly they just show up on the main stage in the next one

sure thing, where were they, hiding in Unknown Space too?
>>
>>64517931
It's not like TFA did any world building, at all
>>
>>64517996
I was basing it off of what I'd seen of the sourcebooks posted here. Makes it seem like the FO and New Republic are THE premiere powers in the galaxy.
>>
>>64517088
Correct. It was also used in Spy Who Came In From the Cold, and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.