[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the guy in Oldboy freak out when he found out that he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1420596135656.jpg (55 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
1420596135656.jpg
55 KB, 650x350
Why did the guy in Oldboy freak out when he found out that he had sex with his daughter?
>>
>>64515243
shut up, fuck off
>>
autism
>>
He is not a degenerate like most of /tv/
>>
>>64515243
must be an asian thing i donno
>>
>>64515243
Raise your hand if you realized that the girl behind the counter was his daughter the first time you saw it.
>>
He's a fucking normie.
>>
>>64516854
but asians love incest
>>
>>64515243
Korea is an oppressive society, not very tolerant toward against fairy pedos.
>>
>>64515243
Anti incest rights biggots.
>>
>>64515243
he realized he missed an opportunity to do it more
>>
Normal people without mental disorders don't want to fuck their family.
>>
>>64515243
For a couple of things:
>Normal people don't want to fuck their daughters.
>The guy who had been ruining his life for the past decade and a half lost her sister after she decided to take her life because their relationship was made into public.
>>
>>64517372
Yes
>>
I don't even know thy is it called oldboy
>>
>>64515243
He didn't get to enjoy it in the moment, missed his chance forever.
>>
>>64518253
Now that's a good question
>>
>>64518253
Synonym for classm8
>>
File: 27-oldboy-old-vs-new.jpg (202 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
27-oldboy-old-vs-new.jpg
202 KB, 1200x803
Asian version
>incest sickens him enough that he cuts off his own tongue, but daughter pussy game be tight so he has his memories blocked instead of giving it up
American version
>disgusted he has had sex with daughter voluntarily returns to private prison for life

one of the things i like about the remake
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.