[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Lisa joins in group of feminist computer programmers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: feminist programmers.jpg (436 KB, 1912x1074) Image search: [Google]
feminist programmers.jpg
436 KB, 1912x1074
>it's a Lisa joins in group of feminist computer programmers episode
>>
The Simpsons is still on air?
>>
>>64514690
And I guess they don't even make fun of them, because the simpsons stopped being satire and they're just liberal wanking now.
>>
I cringed
>>
File: hacker simpsons.jpg (279 KB, 1912x1056) Image search: [Google]
hacker simpsons.jpg
279 KB, 1912x1056
>>64514797
>springfield elementary school has a new programming class
>the new teacher is introduced
>it's a woman
>nerds go like "g-g-g-guuurrrl?"
>and then she's like "YEAH IMMA GURRL PROGRAMMA GOT A PRUBLUM WIT DAT?"
>she sees Lisa
>blatantly admits that she will give her special treatment, and Lisa has no problem with this

The episode did have a few low hanging fruit jokes for these feminists, but there was no real zinger. There was this one joke where comic book guy sighs and says "Everything I says offends them" and the feminists turn around and go like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, *THEM*?", but that's about it.
I'm not expecting a full shit-on-feminists episode, but this kind of blatant MEN BAD, WIMIN GOOD rhetoric gets really tiresome after a while. Just a few weeks ago there was episode where Lisa gets made fun of by some male nerds, and then discovers the hidden history of some forgotten feminist scientist who invented the computer.
>>
They are reaching new lows every step of the way, the Harlem Shake was fucking terrible as well.
>>
>>64514690
>it's a /v/eddit shitposts on /tv/ thread
>>
>>64515068
They have an ap that makes Simpson episodes.
>>
>>64514690
>>64515068
The Van Houtens all have blue hair to begin with

Doesn't that make this sailor mercury looking girl a normie in the simpsons universe?
>>
>>64514797
Nah wrong, Simpsons has always been liberal. That's just your nostalgia speaking
>>
>Our subreddit ama is trending!

After hearing that and waking up in the morning, I felt a really weird lump in my scrote, are these event related and should I be worried
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.