[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sir, we're looking for an actor who... >Say no more!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: Eric-Roberts.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Eric-Roberts.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>Sir, we're looking for an actor who...
>Say no more! I got someone waiting outside.
>>
I bet you'd run out of ink printing out his filmography. I've never seen a cunt who likes to get paid more than this lad
>>
>>64513023
his daughter's pretty hot
>>
File: Amy Schumer.jpg (2 MB, 2199x3000) Image search: [Google]
Amy Schumer.jpg
2 MB, 2199x3000
>We need a woman who can pull off Miss Piggy without having to undergo dramatic weight gain
>Sir, I've got someone ready to go
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NjQyNzcyNDkx.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NjQyNzcyNDkx.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>64513023
>Sir, we are looking for the Actor. Not just a actor, THE ACTOR!
>He's standing right in front of you f-a-m.
>>
>tfw you started this meme
feels fucking good to accomplish something in my life
>>
It's funnier if you only post the description and someone else has to guess the actor.

>Sir, we need an actor who looks kinda middle eastern but not really so white people can still identify with him
>>
File: 960.jpg (15 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
15 KB, 960x540
>>64515028
>>
>Sir, we need a black dude who resonates well with white female audiences but can't afford Boyega
>>
He's like Leo on steroids.
>>
>>64515264
Just pick up one off the streets
>>
>>64514917
I don't know why but the whole "say no more!" thing always makes me laugh
>>
File: Anakin lol.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
Anakin lol.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>64515264
Holy fuck the one on the right actually looks like Boyega!
>>
>Sir, we need an authentic ancient Egyptian to play in our historical epic

WE
>>
>>64515359
top kek
>>
File: roberts.jpg (88 KB, 590x714) Image search: [Google]
roberts.jpg
88 KB, 590x714
in honor of your eric roberts thread, please save and circulate my eric roberts inherent vice poster reaction image
>>
>>64515028
Keanu.
>>
>>64515492
That movie sucked
>>
Haha! It's so great that we have these hilarious memes we can laugh together at on /9gag/.
>>
>>64515525
dumb ironic poster
>>
>>64515317
I wasn't actually trying to make a meme, I was making a frustrated thread about Mark Ruffallo being hard to understand when he speaks and I did in the "We need an actor that's completely unintelligible and mumbles his way through his lines!" "Say no more, sir, I'm about to call Mr. Ruffallo right now!" way. And then I guess it caught on. But yeah, honestly, now I find it funny as well.
>>
>>64513023
>Roberts' character on Justified wasn't written with any extreme character quirks, but according to Graham Yost, "he showed up drunk on day one" [14]. The writers quickly rewrote his character to have crippling alcoholism, which proved to be fortuitous as most of the takes involving Roberts pulling out a hidden flask or slurring his words were unscripted.
>>
>>64515508
keanu is and looks part chink you goof
>>
File: the-hateful-eight-tim-roth.jpg (303 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-tim-roth.jpg
303 KB, 800x537
>When Christoph Waltz wants to do Bond and Clash of Clans commercials and doesn't answer your calls back
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.