[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently Rey understood the concept of dark side in mer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: kylo1.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
kylo1.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1994
So apparently Rey understood the concept of dark side in mere seconds. The double turn is not happening.

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/leaked-star-wars-the-force-awakens-screenplay-answers-heaps-of-questions#gallery-5

>The screenplay makes this moment far more explicit, saying "she could kill him - right now, with ONE VICIOUS STRIKE! But she stops. Realizing she stands on a greater edge than even the cliff - the edge of the dark side. The earth SHAKES. The earth splits. A gully forms."
>>
>>64510777

Of course she understood. She knows everything.
>>
>>64510777

>Realizing she stands on a greater edge than even the cliff - the edge of the dark side. The earth SHAKES. The earth splits. A gully forms

wow. I actually liked this film but this is 1990s Lucas-tier.
>>
>>64510777
Han Solo, I'm Starkiller Base
>>
>>64510777
>Realizing she stands on a greater edge than even the cliff - the edge of the dark side.
Holy shit. I liked TFA but this honestly sounds high school tier.
>>
>>64510970

/thread
>>
>>64510777
>HOLD ON LUKE SKYWALKER’S INCREDIBLE FACE
i regret reading this
>>
Lel if she's indeed Solo then this will end up being carbon copy of Solo twins EU story line. I'm willing to bet my left ball sack that "totally not Yuuzhan Vong from outer space invading the galaxy" is the plot for the next trilogy.
>>
>>64511085
the best part is that this is instruction for her, like we were supposed to feel this conflict within her while she gives us the same fucking scrunchy face she's been using the whole movie
>show us your "on the precipice of the dark side face"
>o-ok
>that's.. that'll do, next scene
>>
Is J.J. Abrams a 14 year-old?
>>
>>64511208
No, but the movie is clearly intended for 14 years old and below. Seems to me like it's less about some feminist conspiracy and more about dumbing it down so hard that every troglodyte can understand it. This is literally Saturday morning cartoon tier.
>>
WHO CAN STOP THIS MAD MAN?

WILL LUCAS SKYWALKER BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE?
>>
File: Seething hated.gif (4 MB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
Seething hated.gif
4 MB, 400x229
All this is saying is she got her first pull to the dark side, if anything it's a sign opening up conflict within herself for the future.
>>
Shes the Revan analogue

Forgotten Dark Side memories
>>
>>64511172
She isn't going to be a Solo. Neither Leia nor Han gave any indication that they knew her.
>>
>>64511461
Rian Johnson's gonna be directing 8 tho.
>>
>>64510970
This

>>64511203
And this
>>
what does it say about that flashbacks bit in the script? that was her as a kid being taken away?

obi wan's daughter?
>>
>>64512006
She is clearly not Obi-Wans daughter, she is too young.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.