[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this guy again? >acts like he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Hux.jpg (42 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hux.jpg
42 KB, 890x1000
What was the point of this guy again?
>acts like he's tough
>Ren scares him
>Has le epic Hitler scene
>Basically General Veers if he didn't get choked but they tried to pass him as Tarkin

General Cux was the worst thing in the film.
>>
>>64510620
Perfect son in law all white mothers expect their daughters/gay sons bring home.
>>
>>64510620
After Kylo Ren's redemption arc someone still has to be the bad guy.
>>
After 50% of the film was spent on pounding in the shitty nostalgia, is it a wonder there was no time to give any of the characters any depth?
>>
File: Tarkin-and-Vader.jpg (189 KB, 1600x864) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin-and-Vader.jpg
189 KB, 1600x864
>>64510620
>What was the point of this guy again?
Being an evil commander. What's so hard to understand, you stupid fucking millennial.
>>
>>64510620

I liked him. I always thought Lucas fucked up in killing off Tarkin so early because he was pretty interesting. Glad JJ didn't do the same here.
>>
>>64510800
Why don't you read the OP again?

I agree with OP, they tried too hard to make him seem like Tarkin But really he was a screw up
>>
>>64510620
>>64510620
HE A BAD GUY
>>
>>64510620
>Ren scares him

Did you see TFA? Ren was scared of this nigga just like Grampa Vader with his school of old white fucks
>>
>>64510620
Haven't seen the movie, but I'm not really sure why this guy gets roles. He isn't particularly attractive and doesn't really garner respect in his acting abilities / screen presence. He was the captain in that new Leo movie and is absolute trash at acting as if he holds power because he looks like a fucking choir boy.
>>
>>64510800
You're far too trusting. Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration - but don't worry; we will deal with your rebel friends soon enough.
>>
>>64510914
>He was the captain
Knew i'd seen him some where before

Liked him as a captain better desu
>>
>>64510992
He was also cuckboy from Ex Machina
>>
>>64510620
>Remember that one bad commander guy from the old movies? Well imagine him being an ugly ginger now!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.