[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually liked Finn. It was a good character, and he was actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ooga booga.png (344 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.png
344 KB, 480x640
I actually liked Finn. It was a good character, and he was actually funny.

However, its a bit weird that they chose the most nigerian ass chimp ass nigger they could find, with hips so wide you can even notice it when he's wearing stormtrooper armor.
>>
File: viper SHET UP U STUPID IDIOT.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper SHET UP U STUPID IDIOT.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>
>any replies
Sorry, dude. All the Disney PR people are still sleeping.
>>
File: 1451429040071.jpg (728 KB, 1439x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451429040071.jpg
728 KB, 1439x1500
His character was nothing but a vehicle for tying in all the coincidences that move the story forward.

Plus the "I FELL OUT OF MY JACKET BUT KEEP IT BRO IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU" was pretty gay.
>>
File: Blase Cartoon Edit.png (3 KB, 371x336) Image search: [Google]
Blase Cartoon Edit.png
3 KB, 371x336
>racism
>>
>>64509157

Finn's toys aren't selling because they made him a goofy sidekick. Mace Windu's toys had no problem with sales.
>>
>>64509028
who didn't like finn
>>
>>64509028
>still making threads about Boyega's looks

You're literally months late on this OP. Fuck off.
>>
He had character development potential and a unique story, but it was poorly executed by him tagging along as a sidekick and being a hypocrit by killing stormtroopers with no guilt
>>
>>64509280
>hypocrit by killing stormtroopers with no guilt

Yeah that really stuck out to me. I thought they would have a serious conflict going on since he was so traumatised by his friend dying during the Jakku raid but then like 5 mins later he's blowing the fuck out of dozens of his fellow soldiers from his squadron.
>>
>>64509028
yeah he wasn't bad, although he's ugly as fuck

Rey stole the spot as most terrible character (and actor)
>>
>all these faggots on /tv/ hung up on looks
>>
>>64509028
I don't get it, he's so fucking ugly but somehow nobody mentions this (outside 4chan) but every normie is going on and on about how ugly Adam Driver is.
What, it's racist to say this ugly bloke is ugly?
>>
>make Max Von Sydow a badass civil war veteran
>kill him in his first scene
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.