[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since Rey is probably going to be busy with the jedi business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: rey_chewy.jpg (40 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
rey_chewy.jpg
40 KB, 600x406
So since Rey is probably going to be busy with the jedi business now, who is going to be Chewbacca's second pilot? Or is he going to be a lone wokie now? But it's difficult to pilot Falcon without a second pilot. Is there going to be another Han Solo?
>>
>>64506913
Also I got a theory. Luke is going to say that Rey is not ready for the jedi training and she's just gonna take Han's place and become contrabandists with Chewy. That's the start of ep. VIII, mark my words.
>>
>>64506913

Poe.
>>
>>64506913
She's basically Super Han now, and will have crazy adventures with Chewy.
>>
>>64506913
>implyig she cant be a jedi and pilot the millenium falcon
>>
File: Horse Teeth Sue.jpg (30 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Horse Teeth Sue.jpg
30 KB, 650x366
>>64507065

Mary Horse can do anything
>>
File: Capture.png (199 KB, 264x286) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
199 KB, 264x286
>>64507048
>>
He's gonna take his ass home and raise his son Lumpy before his wife Mallatobuck divorces his ass and takes half his shit. That's what he's gonna do.
>>
>>64507103
I thought of him as I typed it.
>>
File: gay.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
gay.gif
2 MB, 500x220
>>64507037
He going to be busy having sex with the nigger.
>>
>>64507232
It's not gay loving your bro.
>>
>>64507232
The look of a true heterosexual.
>>
>>64507232
>Implying
This is true broship right here, not a sexual relationship.
>>
>>64506913
Edgar Poe Damnerone
>>
>>64506913
One of his other friends he's at least 300yrs old
>>
File: idwtf.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
idwtf.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>be Chewie
>look over to other seat
>no Han
>>
>>64508187

Who? The old guy that was the bad guy's grandpa or whatever? Who gives a shit?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.