[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So just to check, we all agree that Ricky Gervais is a wanker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: gervaismerchant.png (1 MB, 1465x911) Image search: [Google]
gervaismerchant.png
1 MB, 1465x911
So just to check, we all agree that Ricky Gervais is a wanker but Stephen Merchant is actually an alright bloke, right?
>>
>>64506118
other way round
Gervais is a cunt though
>>
Nope
>>
Stephen Merchant doesn't feel the remind us he's an alright bloke, which makes his actual cuntiness less annoying than Ricky's semi-cuntiness.
>>
>>64506118

Get to fuck. He's a fucking *wanker*.
>>
File: Stephen.jpg (146 KB, 634x943) Image search: [Google]
Stephen.jpg
146 KB, 634x943
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they fucked.

Stephen Merchant is known to be THE most hung guy in Bongland, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel or Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 10.5" bone-pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Hayley Atwell's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting her wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Stephen barely able to force it past the knob, and Hayley moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix... the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Stephen's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria as he asks her with dry humour, "is it in yet?"

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.
>>
File: why do they even try.jpg (56 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
why do they even try.jpg
56 KB, 334x500
>>64506191
>look his height up
>stephen merchant is 6'7
>"huh, is Ricky Gervais that tall too?"
>ricky gervais is 5'8

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T
>>
Merchant banged Munn
>>
File: dV51FWr.jpg (42 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
dV51FWr.jpg
42 KB, 640x427
>>64506273
I want to believe
>>
No, Stephen is even more immoral because he's a Gervais enabler. Steve is just as nihilistic, childish and narcissistic as Gervais he's just also too much of a coward to exert himself, so he lives vicariously through his atheist psychopath master.
>>
>>64506257
Ricky Gervais says he's 5'8 but I've seen the man up close in real life and he's 5'6 at the very most
>>
>>64506319
Does that really matter?
>i'm not a midget, i'm a dwarf!
Either height is emasculating.
>>
>>64506385
I agree

I just felt like sharing with the group that his real height is even more ridiculous.
Really, I'm a 5'10 manlet and even I towered over him
>>
File: ricky.jpg (83 KB, 294x392) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
83 KB, 294x392
DUDE I'M A MILITANT ATHEIST LMAO
>>
After 15 years Ricky Gervais plays a character who refuses to move on

poetry
>>
File: lts_front_header_Aug2011_500.jpg (35 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
lts_front_header_Aug2011_500.jpg
35 KB, 500x297
>>64506385
>>64506319
>>64506448

That might explain why he decided to make a sitcom about a bloke with actual dwarfism, ie, guaranteed to be shorter than him.
>>
File: 1451996568914.jpg (52 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
1451996568914.jpg
52 KB, 334x500
>>64506257
when will they learn
>>
Gervais is funnier to me but i like em both
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.