[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and this... is our son Marty, he likes to draw movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1530x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1530x2560
>and this... is our son Marty, he likes to draw movies
>>
That's fuckin' ballin'. I want to see Marty's other stuff. Did he do anything else? Can... can I buy these from him?
>>
>>64504701
for an 11 year old boy to notice the minuscule details of 75mm cinemascope and additional casting credits, Id suggest he has slight autism.
Not to mention the framing, the detail of the outfits, knowing all these high class actors, and gore is clear that he has watched over 18 films for a good while now

Should I get my son started on kino? Hes only 2 months old and Im thinking of putting him in the deep end and putting three colours: blue on tonight
>>
I cant find the young happy pepe with the propeller cap to post, I want to post it with
>I'm gonna be a director momma!
>>
>>64504701

I was making those corner of the page stick animations when I was that young and this guy was drawing full on dramas
>>
>>64504762
>>64504793
Its all medium shots you plebs
>I want to see Martys other stuff
Start with Mean Streets
>>
pretty damn good for a kid.
>>
>the father is stoically resigned, to him his son died year ago
>the mother desperately tries not to cry
>the guests are awkward and uncomfortable at this display of a family secret
>>
>>64504871
You're going to feel pretty stupid when you figure it out.
>>
File: 1409037345087.jpg (346 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
1409037345087.jpg
346 KB, 1600x2000
>>64504871
this one?
>>
>>64505090
>look momma I'm gonna be a dirctor!
>>
the kid who made that drawing is more patrician that literally every single /tv/ user, including myself
>>
>>64504793
kino would make him develop weird. zinea only until ~9 mo, then ciné is okay until 18 months. after that anything is really fair game, though i'd push bioskoop to get you through the terrible twos and then straight kino after that until kindergarten. kvikmyndahús is off the table until middle school imho, but obviously opinions on that point differ greatly depending on your affinity for panggung wayang.
>>
File: 356308_full.jpg (87 KB, 1000x722) Image search: [Google]
356308_full.jpg
87 KB, 1000x722
>>64504793
>Troi Couleurs
>kino
I know everybody loves them, but it's clearly cinema. Go nuts. At least it will be his speed.
>>
>>64504701

This is so fake and gay.
>>
>>64505957
Word.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.