[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best horror movie ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 5077414[1].jpg (49 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
5077414[1].jpg
49 KB, 411x600
Is this the best horror movie ever made?
>>
Noroi scared me more

Mask is more unsettling then Blair Witch to me. It just didn't get me.
>>
I felt that way, until I realized nothing happens and I'd wasted your time.
>>
File: Rosemary's Baby.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Rosemary's Baby.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>
No, Alien is.
>>
>>64503835
HAIL MIA
>>
>>64503992
>scariest movie
that would be noroi for me
>best horror movie
maybe the fly, i dunno
>>
>>64503701
No, but it still is the best found footage horror movie. And it probably should have stayed the only one, looking at the horrible crap we've had since then.
>>
>>64504142
there's nothing wrong with found footage as a whole
each one should be judged on an individual basis
maybe check out some movies beyond hollywood schlock and you'd notice
>>
File: 1450275565689.jpg (21 KB, 276x475) Image search: [Google]
1450275565689.jpg
21 KB, 276x475
I prefer this one
>>
>>64504196
well most of the found footage i've seen were rather boring, badly filmed even if you accept the concept of found footage, or just annoying and cliché...but ok, do you have examples?
>>
The Ring and It Follows were scarier.
>>
>>64505807
It Follows, this movie that everyone conveniently denies the absurd plot, but then says it's all about the mood and music.
But yeah it's so scary to fuck a friend to get rid of a ghost.
>>
>>64503701
ye man
>>
Babadook and It Follows are my 2 faves desu
>>
does anyone know when the Witch is coming out?
>>
>>64506030
Oh boy...do you also love Paranormal activity? If you do, we've got opposite tastes.
>>
>>64505964

It isn't really that absurd, it's a supernatural element that casts light upon the sexual politics of young womanhood and sexuality. See: the 'nice guy' neighbour offering to have sex to save the main character, and her being unable to confess she had sex with/murdered 3 men.
>>
>>64506125
um yeah i think you're overinterpreting the film.
>>
>>64505631
Watch Exists
>>
File: Smugly.jpg (248 KB, 700x676) Image search: [Google]
Smugly.jpg
248 KB, 700x676
>>64506123
>>
>Noroi
>muh spoopy weeb curse
Noroi isn't even that good .. will u fags stop praising it already

TBWP is definitely up there OP
>>
>>64506374
No one cares
>>
>>64506374
>>muh spoopy weeb curse
opinion invalidated
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.