[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBERT REDFORD - HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 171x253
>79-year-old actor Robert Redford is clinging to life after being struck twice by different cars in Brooklyn late Monday, cops and witnesses said.

>Redford was hit on Eastern Parkway near Prospect Place in Brownsville around 10:40 p.m., cops said. He was walking in the crosswalk. Redford was struck by a 2006 Bentley, which suffered front end damage to the hood of the vehicle. A New Balance sneaker laid on the hood of the car.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/robert-redford-accident-brooklyn-critical-condition-article-1.2463636

>The driver stayed on the scene.

>Moments later, a second car, a white Jeep Cherokee, hit Redford, said Allison Brown, 47, who lives across the street and heard the noise.
>"He got out his car, saw the guy and went back in his car and left," she said about the driver of the Jeep Cherokee. "I can't believe someone would do that."

>Robert Redford was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he's in critical condition.

>Police remained on the scene investigating.
>>
>>64503082
Did his toupee fall off?
>>
File: Justice for Palestine.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Palestine.png
1 MB, 2075x936
They were probably ZIONIST CARS

Fyi, Redford is big in the BDS (Boycott, Divest, Sanction) movement against Israel. Mossad has knocked him out
>>
>>64503736
That image makes me want to support Israel. You are probably JIDF shill
>>
>>64503792
fuck you kike. Supporting zionist shills, you damn cuckservative
>>
File: 1430336043776.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1430336043776.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
>>64503736
>putting Noam in with all the obvious bait
>>
Didn't take the thread long to go into /pol/ territory.

Bravo.
>>
hoax
>>
File: 1442181854572.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1442181854572.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>64503736
>George Zimmerman
>Murderer

Good bait.
>>
File: 0propellor guy.gif (905 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
0propellor guy.gif
905 KB, 192x144
>>64503082
You're a faggot op.
>>
new yorkers are just sacks of shit. Ive known a few.
>>
i know redfords a libtard but im glad this is fake
>>
>Butch is gone
>Life wants to take Sundance away from me too
R-raindrops keep fallin on my head ;_;
>>
>>64503736
Smith, Botha and Pinochet supported Israel for strategic reasons. Guaranteed there was a bit of cheeky weapons trades, m8. Botha was running joint nuke tests with Israel, in fact.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.