[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>strong independent white woman who don't need no man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>strong independent white woman who don't need no man

When will this meme die?
>>
>>64502470
>strong independent

But she was neither of these
>>
>>64502470
>I have not watched the film but Ive made a thread about it complaining and including a meme into it as well
typical /tv/
>>
File: based steve.gif (360 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
based steve.gif
360 KB, 1366x768
>>64502470
>tfw you operator ship steve and alejandro
>>
> dinda need no man

But she wanted to jump all over that guys cock until she figured he was cartel
>>
It took a bit hit when that UFC cunt got her ass handed to her

Just wait until society becomes politically incorrect again, anons...soon, soon.
>>
>>64502470
She was very reliant on her black friend and Benicio del Toro.
>>
>>64502470
starting with that film I guess
>>
>>64502547
Ronda Rousey met Mike Tyson and fawned over him, calling him her "idol". Tyson has hospitalized three women, he's known for beating the shit out of his girlfriends. I never saw anybody besides me mention this.
>>
>>64502695

He's Mike Tyson, he should be allowed to punch whoever and whatever he wants.
>>
>>64502525
Hipster Dodd was way underused in that movie.
>>
>>64502695
Dude, if I was dating Mike Tyson and he didn't hit me at least once I will feel kinda offended.
>>
File: Mike Tyson.gif (1 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
Mike Tyson.gif
1 MB, 500x254
>>64503162

Being punched by Mike Tyson would be an honor.
>>
>He didn't watch the movie
>He didn't see she was an idealistic retard who couldn't accept certain situations call for certain things.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.