[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best movie based on a non-movie work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Art.png (13 KB, 522x428) Image search: [Google]
Art.png
13 KB, 522x428
What's the best movie based on a non-movie work?
>>
>>64497939
>Opera at the top
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>Video games
>Art

>>>/v/
>>
I am a professor who specializes in painting and drawing and imo this list is complete bullshit and your definition of sophistication is likely sorely lacking.
>>
>>64497939
Music is the purest art form
>>
>>64497939
>Anime different than Cartoons
/dropped/
>>
What about cinema and movies?
>>
>>64497939
why isn't anime at the bottom?
>>
>no rape
Dropped.
>>
>>64497939
Music should be at the bottom.
>>
>>64498217
Wtf does this even mean? Opera utilizes the human voice and classical music.

Ballet utilizes the human form.

Pure as in using less things to get the art across or pure as in using only the basic human entities to construct art.

Define your terms next time retard, you just got my autism triggered.

Peace
>>
>>64498217
underage b&
>>
And above Opera is Baneposting.
>>
>Dance that low
>Music not above television
>anime, comics, cartoons and vidya on there at all

List for the most plebeian of souls.
>>
Art is not even a thing.
>>
File: slayer.jpg (165 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
slayer.jpg
165 KB, 1032x774
>>64498500
It's the only art form that you can consume with eyes closed, and the eyes are the traitors of the mind.
>>
Art is the cancer killing this board.
>>
>>64497939
>Anime above anything at all
>Even having Anime in a list of art forms at all

Quality b8, m8.
>>
>>64497939
The funniest things about these charts is most of the people who make them have zero knowledge on the top half of it.

Guarantee the person who made the listen had fuck all knowledge in opera, or painting, or sculptures.

I can tell you as someone who takes an interesting in opera and painting, there's a lot of shit out there, and most sculpting isn't fucking David.

People try to rank arts against each other but have no clue how to appreciate for what they are
>>
>>64498500
>>64498217
>>64498626

Usually when people say music is pure (like the painter Kandinsky) what they are refering to is music's lack of an aparant simulacrum.

In layman's terms musical notes are not fasimiles or repesentations of something else. Basically it's its own thing and not based on something else, so it's pure via lack of representation.

- Art Prof
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.