[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There is no pulp, no matter how much pulp they tell you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: jerry-seinfeld-jim-carrey.png (540 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
jerry-seinfeld-jim-carrey.png
540 KB, 618x412
>There is no pulp, no matter how much pulp they tell you there is.

Can somebody please explain to me what he meant by this? Like Seinfeld said, I can feel those little bits in the juice. Does Jim Carrey think they're an illusion or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ellJpd9hVMw
>>
I like this show. It's pretty comfy.
>>
>>64497887
Wat
Wasn't Jim Carrey dead?
>>
>>64497887
Jim Carrey is a gun-toting psychopath. Years of collecting fire arms and talking with his butt has rotted his brain.
>>
Guys, seriously. This pulp thing has been bugging me since the day this episode came out. Like, the other day I drank orange juice and felt the pulp in my fucking mouth. What is he saying? Is he just saying this shit just for the sake of being weird or is he implying that pulp doesn't exist
>>
>>64498045
No, unlike his career Jim Carrey is still breathing.
>>
>>64497887
Jim just cracked his egg before it was ready to hatch, that's all
>>
the Obama episode is up early.
>>
if you dont like pulp you are a raging faggot
>>
"pulp" is a government conspiracy to give kids autism
>>
File: 1421115103677.png (461 KB, 1080x822) Image search: [Google]
1421115103677.png
461 KB, 1080x822
>>64499737
I like SOME pulp
>>
That fence Jim climbed is actually a health clinic, he checked himself in for exhaustion. Dude's popping pills
>>
>>64498116
assume this is b8
>>
>>64498116

hes vehemently anti gun and has wished death on gun owners on twitter
>>
>>64499746
This is what Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carray literally believes.
>>
>>64499746
>>64498116
Samefagging shill
>>
Wow Carrey looks annoying as fuck
>>
>>64497887
Man I'd love to get hammered with these two.
>>
File: ur a fag.png (9 KB, 345x85) Image search: [Google]
ur a fag.png
9 KB, 345x85
>>64499844
>it's a rebbit doesn't know how to detect samefagging episode
>>
File: pulpagoo.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pulpagoo.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Fuck Jim Carrey.
>>
>>64499998
> doesn't know how he proved me right
>>
>>64500101
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>>
>>64500276
How do I get rid of the tripcode?
>>
>>64500276
holy shit you shut that fucking tripfag up
>>
>>64497887
There's a lot of fucked up shit about the orange juice industry now that demand outweighs quality supply, but lack of pulp is not one of them.

See book "Squeezed" for more info.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.