[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they kill anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Iko_Uwais-Yayan_Ruhian.jpg (27 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
Iko_Uwais-Yayan_Ruhian.jpg
27 KB, 620x310
Why didn't they kill anyone?
>>
TELL
>>
they wern't kanji enough for the kanji club
>>
yea missed opportunity

i imagine some action was left on the cutting room floor

now back to memes
>>
>>64496104
They were cast as a red herring, so people wouldn't think the movie is a YA scifi trash.
Donnie Yen is in Rouge One for the exact same reason.
>>
>>64496164
>They were cast as a red herring, so people wouldn't think the movie is a YA scifi trash.

this is... a stretch

you're saying fans of the Raids would not be inclined to see TFA but now that two leads are in it they decide to see it and said fans are a sizable contingent?
>>
>>64496222
No, I say that they were cast to give the impression that the movie would feature decent fighting scenes.
The action movies croud is still a sizeable demo, and the Raid movies are cult among them, especially in Asia.
The cast was a false advertising since their role is ver tiny.
>>
because they are a bunch of stank ass indos
>>
>>64496403
Mate, I'd sooner have a beer with one of those "stank ass indos" than your pig-disgusting, cheese-swilling, American arse any day.
>>
>>64496403
Why don't you ask your cucked stink ass indos why they have to wear flip flops 24/7
>>
>>64496371

clearer point, i get what you're saying

i hope to see some kind of deleted scene but i won't hold my breath
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.