[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x250
Have there been any films that have elicited a raw emotional response from you? Any that have given you a standout rare feeling, that made you reflect on what you watched long after it finished.

The most recent example for me would be Mud.

notdkrpls
>>
File: 2011-in-the-family.gif (189 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
2011-in-the-family.gif
189 KB, 620x465
>>64495504
In the Family
>>
Princess and the warrior
>>
>>64495504
>Chungking Express
>Fallen Angels
>In the Mood for Love
>Lilya-4ever (sp?)
>Fish Tank
>Rebels of the Neon God
>Christiane F.
>>
File: hellodarknessmyoldfriend.gif (4 MB, 379x356) Image search: [Google]
hellodarknessmyoldfriend.gif
4 MB, 379x356
>>64495504
the only movie which will ever come close to bringing a tear to my eye is armageddon

>that scene with bruce talking to liv at the end
>>
>>64495967
Armageddon is a good movie.
>>
>>64495967
you fucking faggot.

>harry!!! I LOVE YOU
>>
>>64495918
I find your taste interesting. What's your favourite film?
>>
>>64495967
>That time stamp
>>
Plague Dogs. Great animated movie. Dark and gloomy the entire way through.

Mysterious Skin. Extremely graphic movie about a gay, teenage prostitute. (Joseph Gordon-Levitt)

A Boy and His Dog. If you've never heard of it, look it up. The title will completely throw you off.

Fluke. Pretty much your standard dog movie with a slight twist. It's cute and fun, but still quite feelsy.

Mary and Max. This one isn't really obscure. But if you haven't watch it, you should.
>>
>>64498937
My nigga I remember watching fluke on the Disney channel years ago.
>>
Anymore?
>>
Cloud of Sils Maria hit me with some strange feels, really left me thinking about it after it had finished
>>
Before I Disappear
It's Such A Beautiful Day
>>
File: likecrazy.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
likecrazy.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>
Upstream Color. I don't think that you guys have ever heard of it or me.
>>
Synecdoche, New York

It destroyed me, I bawwed like a bitch.
>>
>>64500802
I've never heard of it...but Ilve heard of you.
>>
File: I T S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I T S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Moonrise Kingdom
>Bladerunner the first time only tho
>Perks of Being a Wallflower
>Collateral
>Palo Alto

I'm a basic bitch and probs a bit autistic
>>
Speed Racer

Not even fucking with you.

No other film can illicit childlike glee like that one. It's magical.
>>
You are not Alone 1978
>>
>>64495504
>Have there been any films that have elicited a raw emotional response from you?

yeah, I refer to them as "good" films
>>
>>64501141
>illicit
stupid phoneposter
>>
>>64495504
Never Let Me Go

Once
>>
>>64501231
/thread
>>
>>64501436
Can't I be a smart phoneposter and a shitty proofreader?
>>
File: uncle-john-movie.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
uncle-john-movie.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
I just watched this tonight, I felt feels in the last ten minutes. I am from Wisconsin, and have a similar life to the main characters. The last ten minutes just left me with my jaw hanging open. I give it an 8/10.

Honorable mentions

>Joe
>Child of god
>>
>>64501061
Perks here. It reminded me of being a freshmen.
>>
Second Hand Lions

Fuck what anybody says, it's a great movie, travesty it isn't more well known.

>>64501061
>Wallflower
Actually really enjoy this one, but I'm almost positive /tv/ will hate it because, admittedly, it is kind of a hipster film

And I still get a little feels when watching BR
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.