[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you give me a detailed reason without saying "it�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jarjar.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
Can you give me a detailed reason without saying "it's le-reddit XD" explaining why this theory wouldn't work?

https://www.reddit.com/comments/3qvj6w
>>
>>64493042
because it goes nowhere. seriously its not like it changes anything in the movies other than making jar jar a better character. also it invalidates the rule of two
>>
>>64493128
Claiming that Jar Jar is Snoke is pretty ballsy, but just imagine the reaction if Jar Jar was revealed to be the main sith lord in the new trilogy.
>>
>>64493128
Doesnt snoke invalidate the rule of 2?
>>
If I could make one decision about the future of the star wars universe it would be that this theory is true.

Unfortunately I'm not Disney, Disney the kinda guy that if everyone at the party asks for different toppings on their pizza he just orders 30 plain cheese pizza's to sorta satisfy everyone but really satisfy no one.

Disney never take risk, i hope they do though, i hope George Lucas tricks all the writers of episode 8 to make the jar jar thing and then George is at his office and disney comes to arrest him and he is all like i am the senate and he throws disney out the window and then hea aihntikonh knhiosnhiotnhi nhw4itolhn 4wik iswh ntihswh otnhob btob tbo wso

and then fina
>>
>>64493128

isnt the rule of 2 some EU bullshit
>>
>>64493943
Kek'd
>>
>>64493042
Intention wise, there is no way it was intentional because George Lucas expected him to be popular with the kids and making him a villain would ruin that. Star Wars is meant to sell toys in the end.
Retcon wise, I guess it makes sense, but why waste energy into this instead of new stuff?
>>
>>64494741
Making yoda goofy and funny when we meet him was only so that he could be popular with kids, when he got revealed as a jedi master he became shit :(
>>
>>64494150
I haven't watched the prequels in a while but I'm pretty sure Mace Windu says something like "there are always two. A master and an apprentice. Question is, which one did we kill" at the end of TPM
>>
>>64493042
Jar Jar does too many stupid things that fuck everything up for it to be intentional. When Qui-Gon asks Boss Nass to free him so they can have a guide to through the planet's core, he says
>NO. Better to die here than die in the core!
then he says
>Wait. Ye Gods! What am I saying?

He was never planning to go with them until he remembered he has a life debt to Qui-Gon.
>>
>>64493042
Too stupid, even for lucas standards.
>>
its really grasping at straws on the "hand motions" thing, since that's just jar jar emoting like, not even that weirdly

what is weird is jar jar mouthing what other people are saying, dunno why the animators did that
>>
>>64493042
They pretty much shit on this in the special edition releases with jar jar screaming "weezaa free" at the end of ROTJ
>>
File: cE3d9TO.jpg (94 KB, 1920x819) Image search: [Google]
cE3d9TO.jpg
94 KB, 1920x819
>>64493042
It is curious that Dooku's ship looks like it should belong to Jar Jar. Even looks like his head.
>>
>>64495055
>what is weird is jar jar mouthing what other people are saying, dunno why the animators did that
I just assume it's a coincidence. I mean, when you're talking an animated character where every tiny movement is deliberate, it's tempting to read something into it. Darth Jar Jar would be hilarious, but it's gonna take more than that to convince me.
>>
>>64493584
If he were Darth Plagueis, no. Sidious believed him dead before taking an apprentice (and based on Plagueis's powers, its possible that he was).

>>64494150

"Always two, there are. No more, no less. A master, and an apprentice."

-Yoda in The Phantom Menace
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.