[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually the best Star Wars movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 300x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 300x472
This is actually the best Star Wars movie.
>>
>>64492401
Ewoks defeated the Empire.
>>
>>64492401
I unironically agree with you. I like how it combines the fun of an action adventure in the first part and the darkness of family drama in the last combined with the epic space battle and score. The ewoks did nothing wrong, they are cute. I watched it recently afraid it wouldn't hold up, but I was happy it did
>>
>>64492434

No, they assisted a rebel outfit along with Han/Leia/Chewie in taking one Empire unit stationed on Endor by surprise and foiling the Emperor's trap
>>
>>64492401
I agree with you, btw I also like to browse Reddit and subscribe to their ideals.
>>
>>64492434
so, one tiny space ship blows up the super just by crashing into it
>>
>>64492501
Kamakazi-ing into the command bridge at high speed does that
>>
Keep watching your re-education movies goys. They barely bothered to change the plot.
>>
i can't see why people hate Ewoks

they're cute :3 and not nearly as annoying as, say, Jar Jar Binks
>>
>>64492401

Where the fuck do I watch this shit.

Why can't I stream this on any of the services I pay for.

Fuck this shit I've never seen the original movies despite knowing all the spoilers through osmosis, and seeing the newest one made me want to actually watch them.
>>
>>64492583
If you need to defend them by saying well at least Jar Jar is worse, you have a serious problem.
>>
>>64492596
You watch them online or torent them, doofus
>>
>>64492596
You watch your tapes of the non-cgi cuts.
>>
File: deathstar.png (384 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
deathstar.png
384 KB, 1280x800
>>64492501
The tiny space ship destroys the bridge, then the ship loses controls and crashes into the Death Star (gravity sucked it in maybe?).
>>
>>64492460
This desu
Return of the Jedi has the best ending for any series ever. Just think of all the greatshows with shitty, or merely omay endings. This ended the series better than it started
>>
File: 1436735282065-1.png (281 KB, 314x507) Image search: [Google]
1436735282065-1.png
281 KB, 314x507
>>64492401
yes.
>>
>>64492596
>seriously asking where to watch SW
find a torrent for the despecialized editions or something shouldn't be hard
>>
>>64492401
The Space battle was so much more satisfying than anything since. They actually kinda used some tactics and it wasn't just blurry Bay-splosions the whole time.
>>
>>64492401
Watching RotJ after watching the other 5 movies in episodic order is a cinematic orgasm.
>>
File: return-jedi-ending.jpg (111 KB, 1214x538) Image search: [Google]
return-jedi-ending.jpg
111 KB, 1214x538
>>64492401

It definitely had the best ending. All loose ends were wrapped up.
>>
>>64496015
A dancing teddy bear chorus in a space western, fuck off, FUCK RIGHT OFF
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.