[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 608x342
>lost so much money for Yahoo that they had to shut down their whole streaming service
We did it guys. Literally Reddit: The Show is finally dead for good.
>>
>>64491922
How was this show brought back so many times? There's a reason a dead show stays dead, what made this an exception?
>>
>>64491922
Not defending Memenity, but their whole streaming platform was shit.
>>
>>64491962
>brought back so many times
It was only brought back from cancellation once.
>>
>>64492503
I remember it just played episode after episode so I spent a whole day without leaving my couch watching community, and then after that it started some other series "inter space" or some dumb space comedy show from the same writers, I watched 4 episodes but hated all of them. Its autistic that they only added yahoo productions to their streaming service and I'm glad they goofed on this one.
>>
Comfiest show in recent memory and I don't go on reddit. Why did it get that reputation?
>>
>>64493145
Pierce was funny and chang was aight, the rest? Not so much
>>
>>64493571
>chang
One of the memiest characters reddit-lord.
>>
>>64493145
It doesn't, the hive mind just can't come up with a critique of this painfully mediocre show besides:

>LE PLEBBIT XD MAYMAY
>>
>>64493809
the humor was very mean spirited in the show
>>
>>64491922
died with chevy chase
>>
4CHAN THE SHOW would have bronies, traps, actual serial killers, rapists, druggies and neo-nazis.
Did I forget anyone?
>>
>>64494160
Yeah, edgefags like yourself who say shit like
>4chan the show

Fucking normalfag
>>
>>64491922
>We did it

So how many weeks you been here?
>>
Give it six or so years and they'll be asking fans to fund a movie through fig.

#sixseasonsandamovie
>>
>>64494192
You mad? You mad?
>>
>>64494160
Be honest, no one would want to see that show.
>>
>>64493145
a lot of the cast and crew actually post there quite often
>>
>>64494345
Like 95% of this board desu senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.