[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malcolm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Malcolm.jpg (32 KB, 328x475) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm.jpg
32 KB, 328x475
So what's the deal with this show? Does it get better/worse as it goes on? Best season/s? Any parts I should skip?
>>
>>64491306
Kind of a classic left leaning bell curve, picks up over first two seasons, peaks around the middle then gets a bit mediocre by the end but not too bad
>>
i really like malcolm in the middle, i think it's a really well-written show and it has some really memorable characters and moments. it definitely gets better as it goes along, as the characters develop more depth and the acting / writing hits a stride. it is worth watching sequentially because sometimes there are storylines that continue throughout the series or character traits that carry over until the finale.

it could be argued that it starts going a little off the rails towards the last 2-3 seasons with more wacky storylines, but imo it holds together reasonably well. right around season

what's up op? are you not enjoying it? i would recommend starting S01E01 and just going through the whole thing. if you are really burning out on it look up the highest rated episodes on imdb and check those out, I guess.
>>
Watch all of it, there are no bad seasons. Some seasons are better than others but all up it knows when it should end and comes together nicely.
>Francis thinks he's an alcoholic episode
>>
>>64491482

>right around season

Sorry, forgot to finish that sentence up. Right around seasons 3-5 is the peak, and it starts hitting its stride season 2.
>>
>>64491306
just watch the fucking thing. are you that casual that you need to skip parts?
>>
>life is a squareeeee
>>
>>64491592
>gets called a filthy casual
>for not watching malcolm in the middle in sequential order

fucking kek this board i swear to god

i agree though
>>
>>64491482
>what's up op? are you not enjoying it?
I used to watch it back in the day but it's been a while. Recently caught an episode at a friend's and was thinking of watching the whole series but wondered what others thought of it.

I'll probably watch it in order. Thanks for the reply m8.
>>
>>64491306
>You're not the boss of Meenow.
I don't get it. Who was Meenow? Was he their neighbor?
>>
it stays about the same level of quality across all seasons and that is a very high quality.
>>
>>64492027
It really puts all other sitcoms to shame. The camera style, the music, the breaking the 4th wall, the lack of a laugh track. It's GENUINELY FUNNY.

Seriously do a Malcolm marathon and then go and try to watch some Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond and you'll wanna shut those shows off after half an episode. They just can't compare.
>>
favourite scenes moments character ?

shame about the quality but ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAzXKrMnNkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8i72HQAwY

or when hal got really into speed running and those ridiculous helmets

hal best character
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.