[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make him look like such a fucking faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: kylo-ren.jpg (121 KB, 788x1013) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren.jpg
121 KB, 788x1013
Why did they make him look like such a fucking faggot?
>>
>>64488988
Inclusivity.
>>
>>64488988

They want him to be sympathetic. Nobody would sympathize with an ugly villain.
>>
>>64488988
Why the long face?
>>
>>64488988
that's homophobic language, anon. check your privilege to be sure you don't create a non-inclusive sense of our community.
>>
>>64488988
They wanted you to sympathize with him.
>>
>>64488988
It seemed like the point to me. Threatening dude with a mask is actually just a whiny teenager who wants to be edgy. It's like he thought prequels Anakin was somebody to look up to.
>>
>>64488988
He is based on you faggot thats why
>>
>>64489040
>>64489346
They want you to sympathize with someone who wants to be an edgelord and kills his own father because he Snokes Sheev everyday?
>>
>>64489397
OP's point of contention was why he looked like such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>64488988
Because him being an insecure faggot is literally the point of the entire character. It's the only original idea in the entire movie and people shit on it, no wonder they keep rehashing the OT
>>
>>64488988
Because you weren't available
>>
I watched this with 3 girls and they giggled when he took off his mask. At the end of the movie I asked them if they liked it. One said: 'I did! But... would be nice if the guy was a little better looking you know, ha ha'.
>>
>>64489440
>emo edgelord
>original
>>
I thought it was because it'd be more relatable to the fan base
>>
>>64488988
So that we really hate him when he starts winning and becomes unstoppable.
>>
>>64489040

Wait he's not ugly? For real?
>>
>>64489289
Whoa. Did you just refer to us as a community senpai?

Stop asserting your presumptive beliefs upon others who might not necessarily wish to be categorised within any form of social group, and are just passing through as is their free and unchallengeable right.
>>
>>64490483
My sister said disappointingly "oh..." when he was revealed.
>>
Do you think Snoke/plagueus/sheev/jar jar/ bubba fett's mom touched him in the lightsaber?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.