[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM *puts on reddit outfit* LE DANGER *memes fiercely into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1449715881916.jpg (15 KB, 550x312) Image search: [Google]
1449715881916.jpg
15 KB, 550x312
I AM *puts on reddit outfit* LE DANGER *memes fiercely into the camera* SKYLER

If you like this show, you are the cancer killing this board.
>>
>>64488958
3 years l8 m8
>>
It was a great show and your Reddit opinion won't change that.
>>
>>64488958
Bald cancer dude is an edge lord.
>>
File: 1445017697696.gif (938 KB, 298x214) Image search: [Google]
1445017697696.gif
938 KB, 298x214
Tell that to Kanjik-ARRRROOOOUGHHH
>>
>>64489009
It was but then s3 happened and it just got worse
>>
>>64489009
fuck you reddit, it was good until the 4 season.
vince made me and the rest of the crew write from a corner
>>
the point of I AM THE DANGER is that he was fucking delusional, he was a retard trying to pretend he was a criminal mastermind even though he's flying by the seat of his pants 95% of the time

but Bravo Vince and AMC bought into the hype and make Breaking Bad about setpieces instead of the characters, so season 5 was just a constant series of escalating heists and ridiculous action sequences instead of the characters. They forgot the show was supposed to be about a guy turning to evil, but Heisenberg was the hero in the end and Walt won because normie appeal.
>>
It's a great show but pales in comparison to some of the best shows out there. Fargo S1 alone is better than most of Breaking Bad.
>>
>>
>>64490953
>Fargo S1 alone is better than most of Breaking Bad.
Fargo season 1 was a pretty awkward Coen Brothers impersonation with some really pointless plotlines so I'd say that no it wasn't. Season 2 was better outside of the last couple of episodes being a bit shit.
>>
watching this show thru the first time was pretty damn entertaining, although i admit i watched it on netflix after it had finished because so many fucking people were all like HURR BREAKING BAD GREATEST SHOW EVER

I mean its the greatest thing on netflix...but that's not really saying much

What was stupid about it:
>Walt bossing around actual drug leaders and gangsters who would just fuck him up if he tried that shit
>Marie stealing things for skylar subplot that went nowhere
>Skylar cucking the shit out of walt because she's a bitch subplot that went nowhere
>Walt JR cringeworthy "dad where are you always going" lines
>Walt look awkward as fuck holding his daughter and they barely mention the character or do anything with her
>Jessie only wants money in the beginning. But after he loses his bitch girlfriend to overdose (lawl) starts THROWING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OUT THE WINDOW
>Jessie living at the end (should have got tortured to death like a faggot)
>Speaking of faggots, Todd was pointless and retarded and ugly
>Gustavo Fring being the baddest dude in the show but dying way too early
>Walt can drive from like New Hampshire to Arizona while being #1 most wanted man and not getting caught
>Dozens of fucking boring pointless scenes of walt and skylar eating dinner saying fuck all

Show should have been like 2 or 3 less episodes for each season, it felt bloated and boring to me most of the time honestly
>>
While I believe that BrBa is overrated, it's not a bad show by any stretch of the imagination.

>If you like this show, you are the cancer killing this board.

This is somewhat true though, Breaking Bad is one of the main reasons this board went to shit since it brought in a lot of reddit crossposters and other normie scum, along with GoT and the Bane meme.
>>
>>64491173
>>Walt look awkward as fuck holding his daughter and they barely mention the character or do anything with her
It wasn't his child and Walter knew that. Also it was a fucking baby. Did you want her to a get an arc every season?
>>
Dude neo-nazis as le final boss was hella freakin epic. When the machine gun popped out of the back, I got chills just like at the ending of Fight Club and Dark Knight.

Blue drugz, explosions, and a badass suburbanite who kills if you get on his badside. just such an dope show brahs
>>
Breaking Bad was annoying because unsophisticated viewers acted as though it was on the level of The Sopranos when really it was only on the level of The Shield. Also they really dropped the ball in the last season by trying to please the wide audience that only jumped on the show in the last couple of seasons.
Instead of making an enduring show they gave the plebs a "satisfying" ending that they wouldn't care about in a couple of weeks anyway because they had already jumped onto the next bandwagon.
>>
>>64491252

They said Skylar was pregnant in middle or end of season 1, back when Walt's cancer was the big plot of the show. At that point, Walt and Skylar were on good terms and they never showed Skylar cheating or doing anything that would imply it's not his kid. Maybe if the kid was born after the Beneckie (however you spell it) fling in Season 3 but thats not the case

Walt barely mentioned his daughter at all and only held her to put her into a crib like twice, and at the end tried to kidnap her. it was scary when he tried to take her, not because we the audience thought he was scary, but because he barely spent any time with her any thus it totally came across unintentionally creepy as fuck

like how vince gilligan admitted he didnt understand why everyone hated skylar...the wrote skylar to be a sympathetic character the audience liked but due to shit writing she came across as a huge bitch
>>
I've already forgotten this show. But shows like Sopranos, Mad Men, Twin Peaks, and even Game Of Thrones are still fresh in my mind. Goes to show that BB was utter trash.
>>
>>64491402
Breaking Bad never got anywhere near the lows of Game Of Thrones. I thought season 5 of BrBa was disappointing on many levels but season 5 of GoT was as bad as The Walking Dead.
>>
Why is Better Call Saul so much better?
>>
>>64491506
It wasn't as high stakes or hyped up so they could make it character driven like early Breaking Bad rather than just a series of set pieces and shocking moments that breaking bad evolved into.

A surprisingly good show, I really disliked that last episode though, and also there was too much Mike.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.