[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LETTERBOXD GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: no rym.png (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
no rym.png
11 KB, 400x300
Welcome to /LBG/ no bully please and pray for all the German and Swedish qts that are being raped by refugees. oh.What did you watch today?
>>
Cast Away:
Mediocre. The constant FedEx logos really pissed me off by the end
The Squid and the Whale:
Way better than expected. Really well put together. Was expecting mumblecore indie bullshit
>>
http://letterboxd.com/AlphaPapa/

Just watched Bone Tomahawk. Was great
>>
>>64488464
Have you seen Jurassic Park?
>>
>>64488553
Yes....why?
>>
There's a Bergman film playing at the theatre but I don't feel like being depressed tonight.

How do I keep from being depressed from watching films?
>>
>>64488687
>AlphaPapa
>Alan Partridge reference
>>
nice meme thread
>>
>>64488890
It's ok to feel depressed sometimes
>>
>>64489194
the problem is that I have a horrendous depressive episode nearly every day
>>
>>64489239
Just accept it when it happens, you'll get through.

If you feel it's something that's becoming too much for you, maybe a change in lifestyle is what you need. Try reading Happiness by Design by Paul Dolan, I found some good tips in it
>>
>>64489279
I definitely do need a change of lifestyle. I wasn't like this a year ago. the last six months though I've hardly spoken to another person. trying to fix that atm.
>>
>>64489462
It'll be alright mate
>>
>>64489462
Pick up meditation, you sound like someone held hostage by his thoughts.
>>
>>64489279
have you tried purchasing and consuming Products™ ?
>>
Do Robert Beavers's films exist online anywhere? There's a two minute clip of From the Notebook of... online so presumably the full thing is up somewhere.
>>
>>64489155
Ahaaaaaaaaaa
>>
would anyone here risk their lives to go into the roof of a crumbling building for a girl?
>>
>>64488890
i get depressed at shit film-making too anon
>>
Is rym the better site for music?
>>
>>64492847
RYM is the better site for music, films, and soon video games
>>
>>64493071
Are you talking about cinemos? They should've picked a better name. I mean "cinemos"? oh come on.
>>
What did you guys think of Mountains May Depart?
>>
>>64488347
No one is raping anyone idiot
>>
>not giving 'Reminisces' at least a 4/5
not a good look aeltbx
>>
>>64494417
Miranna spotted
>>
File: lbggg.png (274 KB, 658x288) Image search: [Google]
lbggg.png
274 KB, 658x288
I'm in a "I just re-subbed to Netflix" slump, I'll get back to actual movies soon... I'm having fun though.
>>
>>64493650
has it leaked?
>>
>>64495300
>implying it's rape when Allah has permitted it

They belong to them! You cannot rape that which has no rights, for they are our property!
>>
>>64496675
Yes. Though the subs are hard-coded and the sound is muddled.
>>
Anyone excited for the Revenant?
>>
>>64501759
I want to see it in IMAX!!
>>
>>64501759
Omg yes! It looks AMAZEBALLS. I think leo will win the oscar this time.... if he doesnt then im boycotting the oscar acadmey. Theonly way it could be better is if Quentin tarantino directed and Diamond Dallas Lewis played the bear (joking) (or am i?? he probably could!)
>>
>>64493113
>youtube
me? tube? come on
>>
>>64503653
yikes
>>
>>64503653
I'm not even sure if this is a joke or the actual current state of /lbg/
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.