[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you think they ended up today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: wire.jpg (94 KB, 520x300) Image search: [Google]
wire.jpg
94 KB, 520x300
Where do you think they ended up today?
>>
>jail
>jail
>jail
>dead
>>
>>64487686
kfc
>>
>>64487686
What was Duquan's living situation? I wanted more focus on that but they only showed his house twice. Pissed me off. Was he squatting with random fiends or was that his family?
>>
>>64487822
It was his family, and his mom was a drug addict and his dad? Or moms boyfriend? Was an abusive cunt. I dunno it's been a while.
>>
>>64487686
>Suburbs working a shitty menial labor job
>Dead
>Stick up man
>Junkie
>>
Reminder that they ruined Michael in season 5 by turning him into a pussy when he was supposed to be the next Marlo.
>>
>>64487960
He was supposed to be the next Omar nigga
>>
>>64488031
And Omar was a shitty character.
>>
>average job
>shitty job
>dead
>dead

No way michael and dukie last more than 1-2 years
>>
Staring in a shotty starwars movie.
>>
>>64487686

>up and coming elected politician
>cop or small business man (or cutty)
>omar v2
>bubbles v2
>>
>>64487960
>he was supposed to be the next Marlo

are you serious? Marlo was out for blood, Michael was a soldier. If anything, he could become Body but that didn't hold any weight either. A man must have a code...
>>
>>64487960
Why are the wire fanbase so obsessed with characters "becomming" the next itterations of existing characters?

Whenever they played that angle up in the show it was always forced meme crap.
>Dude Syndor is now the new McNulty even though he is barely even a background character
Such an earned moment.
>>
>>64490785
You're right but considering that's literally how David Simon ended it then it makes sense to go on about "what could have been".
>>
jail or dead like most niggers
>>
>>64490844
I'd rather it have been left up to my imagination rather than "It like poetry, yo, the streets stay da same" in the most obvious way possible.
>>
>Dropped out of Towson, now works at Target
>In jail for grand theft
>Dead by murder or in jail for murder, 50/50 chance
>Dead by OD
>>
>>64491827
>thinking Namond dropped out
He is being raised by Bunny fucking Colvin in a nice suburb or Baltimore. Namond will at worst be a clerk in the mailroom of some court house.
>>
>>64491882
Seen plenty of middle class kids from good families drop out of college, and Namond isn't THAT smart. He just seems like a future college dropout to me, idk. Good parenting can only go so far.
>>
>>64492280
College dropouts can still be civil servants. Most usually are.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.