[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: those who rank Episode V first and those who rank Episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1450792188786.jpg (361 KB, 1606x1134) Image search: [Google]
1450792188786.jpg
361 KB, 1606x1134
Reminder: those who rank Episode V first and those who rank Episode VII at all are from reddit and will be ignored
>>
The prequels are non-canon anymore
4=5>6=7
>>
>>64487223

For a board that disdains reddit you folks sure do talk about them a lot.
>>
>>64487223
oh look is this thread again
>>
>>64487258

Hey Jewjew.
>>
File: average-neotv-poster.jpg (70 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
average-neotv-poster.jpg
70 KB, 323x323
>>64487261
Nothing offends a redditor more than belling called reddit.

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>64487258
>The prequels are non-canon anymore

HELLO THERE REDDIT
>>
5>6>7>4>---POWERGAP--->1=3>2
>>
>>64487293

Just got home from work or something, yeah?
>>
>>64487223
It's already been proven many posters on this board browse Reddit. We're growing stronger
>>
>>64487293
Oh, hi Göbbels.
>>
>>64487223
by the pic you submitted, ranking VII above anything would be considered reddit

what the fuck is even happening to this place? OP faggots post contradicts itself before it even makes any kind of claim

V>IV>VII>VI prequels are non canon
>>
>>64487349
IV >>>>> VII > the rest

Star Wars is the only great Star Wars movie. And TFA is good by virtue of choosing to copy that film rather than Empire.
>>
>>64487330
people just need to stop responding to dumb reddit posters, the only reason the meme exists is because of how terribly retarded and annoying it is
>>
>>64487258
>>64487407
How so? Did you low IQ star wars """"""""""Fans""""""""""" watch the camera rip and miss the part mentioning the sith and clonetroopers?
>>
File: 1447935307784.jpg (70 KB, 425x312) Image search: [Google]
1447935307784.jpg
70 KB, 425x312
>>
>>64487429
>you ripped off a goebbels quotes right haha funny
>oh I see IV >>>>> VII > the rest

Star Wars is the only great Star Wars movie. And TFA is good by virtue of choosing to copy that film rather than Empire.
>>
>>64487293
Call a redditer "reddit" and he wont give a shit. It's autistic /tv/ users like you that will act like manchildren whenever anyone utters the word
>>
>left
Autistic manchild hack cuck
>right
SJW manchild hack kike

Which is worse because to me seem equally as repulsive
>>
George Lucas
>spaced out the series so it would maintain its hype factor in the public eye
>gave birth to LucasArts, producing great vidya
>introduced great non-film spin offs in the EU like Heir to the Empire
>films have poetry while consistently introducing new stuff so it wouldn't be aping of the OT

Disney
>marvelized the series, producing annual movies until franchise fatigue sets in
>killed LucasArts, outsources vidya to EA if not cheap mobileshit
>rendered the EU non-canon yet copies from it for the new movies
>films lack poetry and rather copies the OT in every possible way
>>
Can we not have one place that is safe for edgy teenage white boys?
>>
6>5>4>1>7>3>2
>>
>>64487764
>>>/b/
>>
>>64487569
i block all trips, i advise you do the same
>>
>>64487597
hello reddit
>>
>>64487223
Holy fucking shit, the Episode III memester did it. It actually came to life.

/tv/ Itself became Episode III Anakin.

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE OT IS EVIL
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.