[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the perfect film to show people who want to understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: black_hawk_down_001.jpg (223 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
black_hawk_down_001.jpg
223 KB, 1024x768
This is the perfect film to show people who want to understand a conflict in the modern age.
>>
not really. It's a pretty simplistic, shallow film.
>>
>>64486426
but the conflict is scary good.
>>
>>64486377
Sicario is actually much more modern. It's all about sf and intelligence Now a days
>>
>>64486553
Sicario fucking sucks.
>>
>>64486493
>failing to kill poor people who have inferior technology and infrastructure
>scary good
>>
>>64487155
They killed like 600 browns.
>>
>>64486426
hello reddit!
>>
>>64486553
>>64486818
I wish the story followed Sicario instead of Emily blunt, I believe his character had much more room for depth
>>
>>64487155
The lesson is that urban environments are the great equalizer, they negate technological, logistical and numerical advantages.
Did the US learn its lesson? Fuck no, they drove around in circles in Iraq for years.
>>
>>64487215

And there were less than 60 of them on the field at any one time. Its ridiculous that we've come to expect our special forces to be the fucking Avengers every time they're given a mission, but thats what it comes down to.
>>
>>64487496
It's all drone strikes nowadays anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.