[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sith Rule of Two is retarded and doesn't make any sense,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
The Sith Rule of Two is retarded and doesn't make any sense, and isn't even followed in the movies that created them. Palpatine, Darth Maul, and Count Dooku all existed at once.
>>
You made this dumb thread again huh?
>>
>Evil people don't actually adhere to rules

WOAH
>>
>>64484339
I've never been on /tv/ before. Is this a thing that's been discussed here before?
>>
>>64484324

You stupid fuck delete this shit inmediately

Mods please sage this

sage
>>
>>64484324
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64484324
Palpatine apparently didn't follow it seeing that Snoke exists.
>>
>>64484324
You realize that the Rule of Two is Jedi dogma, right?
>>
>>64484744
>palpatine
Get out
>>
>>64484744

SNOKE?
>>
>>64484324
>Palpatine, Darth Maul, and Count Dooku
Dooku became a sith after Maul died
>>
>>64484324
Not every sith adheres or agrees with the rule of two.
>>
>>64484883
>after Maul died
nice meme anon
>>
>>64484842
GENERAL
>>
Sith now respect rules. Ok.
>>
>>64484947
Clone Wars is only "canon" for branding purposes, new EU doesn't matter, only the movies do

when Ahsoka Tano or Han Solo's black ex wife show up in the movies, get back to me
>>
>>64484883
And Palpatine's sith master, Plagueis, allowed the training of Darth Maul, since Maul never became a true sith lord but was an assassin and a tool.
>>
>>64484842
He's a big guy.
>>
>>64485175
Well, idk if any of what is being discussed here is canon, but Plagueis was intentionally trying to dissolve the Rule of Two. Darth Maul's training was probably a part of that.
>>
Who is this "Palpatine" you guys keep talking about?
>>
>>64485379
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV
>>
>>64485379
The Spinning Master
>>
>>64484324
Palpatine was an idiot who broke all the rules almost causing the destruction of the Sith. He killed his master in his sleep instead of waiting until he had learned enough to take him on in a duel, then he used his own apprentices as disposable pawns instead of grooming them to be his successor like he should have. He had a dumb plan to use Vader to siphon the power from a Sith shrine hidden under the Jedi temple into himself so he could live for 1000 years. This is from one of the new books by the way, so it's canon.
>>
>>64484396
You just happen to use the exact same image? Fuck off
>>
How does sheev scream?
>>
>>64484324
why is Maul kneeling wth lightsaber on

retarded fanart
>>
>>64484324
>The Sith Rule of Two
>Jedi actually believe this
absolute madmen
>>
Who was the most powerful sith lord, including eu? Was it Marka Ragnos?
>>
File: 1447846677694.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447846677694.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>tfw no story of the Exile in a movie
>>
>>64485962
I searched "Sith Rule of Two" on google and picked a result on the first row. I don't know what to tell you, dude.
>>
>>64484324
Even if the Rule of Two does actually exist and is something Sith want to adhere to, it never has.

They've all got their little pet projects on the side, in various forms.
>you forgot Plagueis and Venamis
>at any one time there are likely more than 4
>>
>>64486314
Then, to answer the question, it's just an ideal. Too many Sith is a bad thing
>>
Rule of Two? More like rule of two nuts in Ashoka Tano's pretty red lips. Red lips. Orange Ass. Am I right, or what? Man, don't even get me started. I would wax that shit. Karate Kid style. Fucking Crane Kick. You hear me? I would take that orange fucking butthole, and just put my tongue on full rinse cycle mode. Then, when I got that fucking mango smoothie va-jay-jay of hers ready for me, I'd plow into that shit like my dick was trying to make orange froyo out of that tasty fruity-tootie cunt. I'd plant my seed so deep and strong in that nectarine pussy, she'll be leaking tropical colored juices for days. Imma have this bitch screaming for me like an angry spider monkey. God.
>>
>>64486601
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64486815
Tell 'em yourself.
>>
>>64484744
Why do you call him that? When you refer to Luke do you say "Skywalker" No, you fucking say Luke. It's Sheev you moron, get it right!
>>
>>64486906
There are two major Skywalkers. Sheev, Palps and Sidious are interchangeable, autist
>>
>>64484324
>millennia of in-fighting between Sith
>victor had the numbers as opposed to the correct ideals or singular power
>decide only one master and one apprentice to learn from him should exist to keep the sith traditions up and otherthrow the jedi from the shadows
yeah you're not a total retard OP
>>
Yes, but Palpatine was very angry about this and killed Maul.
>>
>>64486906
>PALPATINE and VADER both refer to Luke as Skywalker dozens of times in the OT
>Snoke does the same in TFA
idiot
d
i
o
t
>>
>>64485098
Wrong. "Only de movies count!" is your headcanon fanwankery.

Maul surviving is actually canon. Your personal feelings mean jack shit.
>>
was dooku a sith? or just a rogue jedi
>>
>>64485379
>>64485447
>>64485722

fuck off and die worst meme posters
>>
>>64484407
can kanjiklubposting become the new orcposting or baneposting?
i really enjot kanjiklubposting and if nobody else is on board then they can take that up with kanjiklub,
>>
>>64488840
i dunno, i'm just not feeling it. this movie was too crushingly mediocre for a scene like this to really stand out in a humorous way like the orc/bane/sheev scenes did
>>
>>64485925
Well that sounds retarded.
>>
>>64484942

they why the fuck did Yoda say "there are always two". Is Yoda glib?
>>
>>64490690
For me, It was more like saying "if you find a Sith, there is always a master and an apprentice" unlike a jedi, not a dumb rule for all the Sith
>>
>>64490930
https://youtu.be/qctsX5uA8Y0
Nope, it's a rule.Hamill wouldn't lie.
>>
>>64490930

how can you interpret "always" as something that's "not always"?
>>
>>64486120
in the legends canon it has to be vitate followed by revan

vitate is basically a super saiyan
>>
>>64487466
Not him, but you should get over it. The movies are their own thing, the shows are their own thing, and the novels/comics are their own thing. They'll never converge in a meaningful way.
>>
File: Emperor_chair.png (415 KB, 775x723) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_chair.png
415 KB, 775x723
>>64486120
This fucker. He consumed several planets in order to become a god-like Force Abomination. He could exist in many different places at once, and easily could divide his attention between those different tasks with no mental strain (Not limited to fighting or talking to people in completely separate areas of the Galaxy: he built two Galaxy-spanning Empires separately and simultaneously!), and could easily slaughter Sith Lords as powerful as Darth Marr, and most likely Darth Sidious. He was immortal, and is the only Sith Lord who came close the secret. His ultimate, possibly fake, "goal", is to devour all of the Force power and life in the Galaxy, and become a literal God, so that he can never die and live through every death and rebirth of the universe forever.
>>
>>64492593
he was such shit. gary stu to the max
>>
File: Pinhead.jpg (26 KB, 497x264) Image search: [Google]
Pinhead.jpg
26 KB, 497x264
>>64492640
Nah. He was beast, and ultimate extreme of what a powerful Sith sorcerer can accomplish.
>>
>>64492640
That's generally who wins "Who was the most powerful" arguments
>>
"Rule of Two" is just extended universe bullshit. Basically fan fiction.
>>
>>64484359
This desu
>>
>>64492734
False. It's in the CW cartoon, meaning it's canon.
>>
File: Channel Hatred.png (119 KB, 220x270) Image search: [Google]
Channel Hatred.png
119 KB, 220x270
>>64492734
Except that it's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s
>>
>>64492593
>>64491380
>>64492832

Are the Old Republic games even canon?
>>
>>64484324
>The Sith Rule of Two
Let's face the facts.
It isn't cannon.
>>
>>64492734

No, it's canon. Palpatine says so before he fights Maul and his brother.
>>
>>64492593
You mean he was a shitty Gary Stu sith lord who stole much of his concept from Nihlus, which he decanonized.

SWTOR is shit tier writing and characters.
>>
>>64492869
no, legends canon (the EU before disney) is not canon anymore

the disney canon is just the 6 main movies, the clone wars 3D show, rebels and some official tie-in materials

disney does pick and choose ideas, names, and storylines from the legends canon to use in the new canon though
>>
>>64492593
SWTOR was taking up too much hard drive, can anyone tell me how this guy is defeated?
>>
>>64484324
Anything is possible with unlimited power
>>
File: Apathy is death.png (137 KB, 306x482) Image search: [Google]
Apathy is death.png
137 KB, 306x482
>>64492925
>That butthurt.
The only good thing about KOTOR II was Darth Traya and Dxum/Onderon.
>>
>>64486120

Tulak Hord is the single greatest ligthtsaber duelist of all the Sith Lords to ever exist.

Darth Nihilus was nigh unbeatable due to him acting like a void in the Force.
>>
>>64492873
It's mentioned in the prequels movies and Yoda speaks to Darth Bane about it in The Clone Wars.
It's EU that became canon.
>>
>>64492947
We don't know yet. He can be weakened by killing his host bodies and using pure willpower to damage his Force connection, but that only puts him into temporary slumber.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.