[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Bay Confirms He Will Direct Transformers 5 BY SPENCER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Michael Bay Confirms He Will Direct Transformers 5

BY SPENCER PERRY ON JANUARY 4, 2016

Michael Bay Confirms He Will Direct Transformers 5.

Michael Bay will direct Transformers 5

Despite previously casting doubt on his involvement, like he has for each of the other sequels as well, director Michael Bay confirmed in a new profile at Rolling Stone that he will return for the upcoming Transformers 5 for a summer 2017 release.

“I’m doing Transformers … 5, is it?” Bay tells the outlet. “J.J. [Abrams] told me, ‘You’re the only guy that could do this.’ But it’s time to move on. One more.”

Rolling Stone was also present in Bay’s Santa Monica office when he took a video call with visual effects supervisors at ILM, who showed him “an underwater rendering of a crash-landed alien spaceship, then a new dump-truck Transformer with a cloak” for the new film, which Bay apparently was dissatisfied with in their current form.

Also shown in this video call, a potential spoiler, was the reveal that the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will feature the cinematic debut of the villain Krang.

“He could have some tentacles,” Bay tells the ILM staff after seeing a render of the character. “I just don’t want them coming out of the side. He looks like a stupid octopus.”

Transformers 5 is set to be written by Iron Man scribes Art Marcum & Matt Holloway and Ken Nolan (Black Hawk Down) with Transformers: Age of Extinction star Mark Wahlberg also returning for the film. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will debut in theaters on June 3.

Where is your god now tv?
>>
>>64483225
JUST
>>
>>64483225
>Michael Bay Confirms He Will Direct Transformers 5
How is this even newsworthy? Of course he's going to direct it. Every time he says "This is my last Transformers film", he decides to do another one anyways.
>>
File: 1412605188594.gif (548 KB, 203x335) Image search: [Google]
1412605188594.gif
548 KB, 203x335
THIS NEXT ONE WILL BE THE GOOD ONE, GUYS, I PROMISE
>>
Jesus Christ. He's been saying "Just one more" for like like the last 3. He's completely killed the franchise at this point. Even the people who really loved the first one have lost interest now.
>>
>>64483225
>“I just don’t want them coming out of the side. He looks like a stupid octopus
SO DON'T HAVE KRANG, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

FUCK
>>
>>64483225
>But it’s time to move on. One more.”
wut
>>
File: 8763.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8763.png
136 KB, 250x250
>>64483225
>“I’m doing Transformers … 5, is it?”
>>
>>64483378

Yeah he said 3 is the last, then said 4 is the last. They'll just keep dumping money on his front yard. I think there might have been some deals about the studio green lighting Pain & Gain if he does 3 and then same again with4 and the Bengazi movie that is coming out that he did.
>>
>>64483277
this franchise has been JUST since 2009
>>
>>64483378
he probably has to do it to get funding for the next movie after that Benghazi one
>>
>>64483434
holy fucking kek
>>
Honestly...itll probably be good
>>
I don't even mind his visuals. If he'd just hire someone to edit the shit down and not have annoying as fuck humans, it'd be a drastic upgrade in quality. I bet someone out there has made fan edits of the movies that are much more watchable.
>>
>>64483225

>Jewjew shilled for his return

BRAVO.
>>
is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>64483225
Thanks China.
>>
File: giphy.gif (757 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
757 KB, 500x200
We all know the Transformers movies where just summer action blockbusters but 4 killed the cake, with nice CGI and a few cool action scenes but 4 killed the cake, 4 was beyond horrible.

How come every time they do a new Transformers film they someone introduce a new part of their "backstory" that for some fucked up reason always ended on earth.

1. Uhhh the Allspark, this giang Nintendo Gamecube that created our race, we shot in in space so Megatron could not create a new army. 10.000 BC it landed on earth and now we have to get it back and destroy it, doesnt metter that our race is already extinguished.

2. For fucks sake, the first 7 Transformers where all on earth 13.000 years ago and built the Pyramids, then they killed each other so that the bad Fallen prime could not activate this energon thing and destroy the Sun.

3. Lets go back to Earth! We have to escape with a hidden new invention and hide it, for fucks sake we crashed on earths moon.

4. The creators of the transformers (what happend to the Allspark story?), seeded and harvested TRANSFORMIUM on earth, the material of which the transformers are built. Who the fuck are even these acient Knights (Dinobots?). Now Optimus goes full Superman and flys into space to meet his creators he never heard of before. He could use the big ass ship Lockdown left behind, but no he somehow learned to fly.
>>
>>64483331
>he decides to do another one anyways.

you mean Paramount throws so much money into his face until he says yes to directing it
>>
TF1>TF4>TF3>TF2

I actually have somewhat high expectations for this one after the last. TF4 was the first one that consistently cut to the Transformers and didn't have an amazing length of uninterrupted human bullshit going on after the comic relief guy died.
>>
>>64484429
>TF1>TF4>TF3>TF2

this this this

tf2 was so fucking bad holy shit

>scenes with the parents
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.