[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Plutt/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 319x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 319x295
ONE QUARTER PORTION
>>
>Rey sucked his dick for a bigger portion
>Doesn't want to anymore
>Ration bloke is upset
>Gives her shit portions now
>>
>>64482560
This shit design belongs in Doctor Who
>>
Simon Pegg
>>
Nice forced meme. Kill yourself
>>
>>64483925
DUDE PORTIONS LMAO

DUDE NERDS ARE A BLIGHT ON HUMANITY LMAO

DUDE I'M A CHAD COCKSUCKER NOW LMAO
>>
File: 1423332775362.gif (2 MB, 409x398) Image search: [Google]
1423332775362.gif
2 MB, 409x398
>mfw I instantly knew that this was Simon Pegg
>>
>>64483994
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64482560
worst design in TFA, felt like a disney villian
>>
QUIET GIRL
>>
Simon Pegg, an man who slated teh prequels but tells us TFA is just like the original trilogy.

Shilling, two faced cunt.
And that alien is typical of the lack of good designs in TFA
>>
>>64482631
She probably slutted herself out to dozens of people on Jakku to survive, she was just a child when she arrived and had nothing
>>
So the "portions" this fat fuck is doling out are space rations, right?

Surely if Rey can climb through a crashed Star Destroyer to salvage valuable parts, she can also scavenge from the food supplies (enough to feed a legion of stormtroopers) that must have been on the ship?
>>
>>64483925
Pimon Smegg
>>
SIXTY
PORTIONS
>>
>>64483692

My first thought was it looked like something from the film adaptation of Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

There is even an alien in Maz's bar which looks very similar to the Vogons.

Abrams is a hack.
>>
>>64484462
Rey obviously doesn't have a lot to work with, i doubt whatever food might have been left in the wreckage was of any use to her. most of it has probably spoiled by now.

unless everyone in the galaxy eats dust that magically turns in to bread when you put it in dirty water.
>>
Were the little instant cook bread loaves portions?
>>
During Rey's vision when she saw herself being left on Jakku, it looks like Portion Man is holding her wrist.

Did Rey's family specifically leave her with him? We're they expecting him to raise her? Is he the closest thing she has to a father?
>>
>>64485108
Yes. They show her ripping one open and pouring it into the water.
>>
>>64482560
how did this scene play out in England?
>>
>>64485258
Didn't it also show her eating one raw when he puts on the helmet?
>>
File: Worzel-Handsome-Head.jpg (59 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
Worzel-Handsome-Head.jpg
59 KB, 346x346
Fuck It
>>
>>64484685
Mine too came in to post this. It is just a Vogon. Even played like one.

Maybe Abrams will give that a sequel next.
>>
>>64484152
why would knowing that was simon pegg make you say fuck you?
>>
>>64485295
Everyone was writhing in their seats, screaming "SIMON PEGG SIMON PEGG SIMON PEGG DUDE PEGG LMAOOOO.
>>
>>64482560
This character is amazingly bad, tried so hard to be the next Watto which is an actual white slaver character done well.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.