[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's the way we do things here at Pop Quiz Hotshot!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 6757787785578 (4).png (740 KB, 1680x929) Image search: [Google]
6757787785578 (4).png
740 KB, 1680x929
That's the way we do things here at Pop Quiz Hotshot!
>>
File: 654554.jpg (227 KB, 1680x933) Image search: [Google]
654554.jpg
227 KB, 1680x933
>>
poor brad
>>
>>64482737
Man that looks hilarious
>>
https://instasync.com/r/eggkara
>>
talentless hack
doug walker should kill himself
>>
File: 554.png (457 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
554.png
457 KB, 720x576
what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>64482553
What the fuck is this? Why does that host guy look like doug walker?
>>
You can't make this up
this is hilarious
>>
>>64482737
>every CA video has horrible sound
>all the CA movies do not use any microphone
>no video of the Douge clique seems to use a boom mic
>suddenly, boom mic
>they use it like an unidirectional mic
This is beautiful.
This is art.
>>
>>64482553
his fucking face
>>
>>64482553
>tfw management forced us to hold a Kickstarter to make up our debt and I had to lie and say it's for a game show
>tfw after years we actually had to follow through and it was awful
>tfw brad won't host this shitshow anymore so now it's gotta be me
>tfw I'm terrible at improv and off the cuff jokes, as I mumble and make pointless repetitive remarks and fake enthusiasm
>tfw fat wife and autistic fan base
>why can't I be making Demo Reel?
>>
File: dougvsrlm1.jpg (453 KB, 1856x1557) Image search: [Google]
dougvsrlm1.jpg
453 KB, 1856x1557
Reminder that no matter what you think of RLM, they at least know how to frame and light a simple interview.
>>
>>64487726

jesus, linkara looks like he's dying
>>
>>64487726

I know next to nothing about either of those things but Christ that looks like garbage.

Why not get someone who knows what they are doing?
>>
>>64487997
its must be the kaka logs
>>
>>64487726
Why does RLM have such crappy chairs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ2hF0D_FlE
It's a pretty stupid show, but I like this episode. Brad and that other guy spend the whole show making fun of Doug. It's really very watchable.
>>
>>64488483
put this on eggkaka please
>>
>>64482553
didnt they puss out when they got backlash for that charity episode and havent done dick with it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.