[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who thinks the Star Wars prequels are better than The Original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 320x158) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 320x158
The prequels are seriously underrated. The original trilogy was pretty boring while the prequels keep things interesting for most of the time.
>>
>>64482210

the revenge of the sith was hands down the best star wars film, and the clone wars was still very good. The revenge of the sith was so good because it had to change so dramatically to get it to transition to episode 4. I didn't like the 1st, but it's still better than episode 4 and 7.

3 > 2 >5 >6 > 4 >1 >7
>>
>>64482210
bad films, good concepts, bad execution. They're ok by a star wars fan's standards. If you're a casual or a regular person, then it's probably worse for you. It did make good spin-offs though. Good meme quotes too.
>>
>>64482210
You must be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>64482507
This. Almost tempted to ask for a remake.

Same settings and generally same plot but more refined, consistent, and less cgi retardation. Also if they were more "grounded" instead of trying to hard to be out there scifi.
>>
File: 1451938012449.jpg (226 KB, 1453x816) Image search: [Google]
1451938012449.jpg
226 KB, 1453x816
>>64482210
5>4>7>6>3>1>2
>>
File: YOUWERETHECHOSENONE.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YOUWERETHECHOSENONE.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
i much preferred the prequels.
the prequels had good characters, AMAZING indepth world concepts. i like the coruscant politics especially.
effects are obviously much better than the OT, how ugly Yoda is makes the OT barely watchable for me.
the jedi battles on the prequels are amazing too, and in TFA the quality has actually gone down. like nigga wheres all the back flips and big jumps? (lol at rey being able to defeat kylo)

LISTEN. i want EVERYONE who DOESN'T like the prequels to go and WATCH REVENGE OF THE SITH INTRO SCENE and tell me that isnt the best damned intro to a star wars film ever.

>dat shot over coruscant
>dem drums
>in come anakin and obi wan with awesome camera work as they make their way to greivous' ship

what an amazing film.
people can only hate on the prequels because they dont like ja ja and they dont like the effects. although the effects arent great they were good for their time.
ja ja was funny as well. star wars is a kids franchise so what do you expect?
>>
The prequels fucking sucked. Thank god they made TCW cartoon so that it all didn't go to waste. A fucking CARTOON was far better than the three prequel movies.
>>
>>64482617
this desu senpai
>>
>>64482456
546321 isn't even up to debate, as for 7 it's too soon to form an opinion given it's part of another trilogy
>>
>>64482644
the prequels have amazing worlds but that CGI is disgusting and so many bad choice prevented it from being OT tier
>>64482507
>>64482616
i want a remake.it had potential.
>>64482617
this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.