[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buffy s04e19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tara Willow.jpg (47 KB, 1234x715) Image search: [Google]
tara Willow.jpg
47 KB, 1234x715
Wtf?I didnt know that the werewolf dude was such a homophobic trash.Plus Buffy showing some homophobic tendencies in this episode too.This is what you call "friends"?
>>
Yeah Buffy full of these kind of people.
>>
yeah 90s television is so problematic
>>
>>64482106
>homophobic
Hi Tumblr

Score of people I found from other websites

>Reddit

>Tumblr
>>
File: Malcolm_Tucker.jpg (14 KB, 275x185) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm_Tucker.jpg
14 KB, 275x185
>>64482106
>implying I watched Buffy past the first season
>>
Seinfeld is super 'homophobic' at times as well. Really we can pinpoint anywhere in the early 2000's as being the time in which TV really changed, anything before that probably would be really sanitized today, to the point of being a completely different show. The Cigar Store Indian would definitely have set tumblr ablaze
>>
>>64482776
But with that being said, I dont give a fuck since I'm a straight white male. Feels good, man.
>>
>>64482699
S1 is the 3rd worst season behind 6 & 7 imo
>>
>homophobic tendencies

There was no such thing in this episode faggot, you're full of shit. Feeling uncomfortable after finding out your friend's a dyke is perfectly normal. Especially since Joss basically flicked a switch and turned her from straight to gay, confusing more than a few fans.

Like most people, he doesn't understand that sexuality isn't dichotomous, but rather a sliding scale.
>>
>>64482951

3>2>4>5>1>7>6
>>
>>64483120
desu senpai
>>
>>64483120
This is accurate. S1 buffy is definitely the most waifu tho
>>
>>64483413
Damn, I'm so late to the meme it already autocorrects
>>
After this episode Buffy again acting like an insufferable bitch.
>>
>>64483066
Defending the braindead slut main character I see.Too bad the creator was dumb enough to think that a woman being the slayer is a good idea.
>>
>>64483514
>stopped posting on 4chan for years
>come back and see all this desu senpai shit
>just assume that this is some meme

Had no idea it was auto-correct. Just what have people actually been typing?
>>
>>64483841
Making a character female is always a better idea, because girls are hot and stuff.
>>
>>64483972
They've been typing senpai and desu
>>
>>64484050
I should have seen that coming
>>
>>64483972
>>64484203

t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m
>>
>homophobia
>misogyny
>racism

Why do so many people use these incorrectly?
>>
>>64484552
Tumblr
>>
>>64482776
The Puerto Ricans got ass blasted about the Puerto Rico Day Parade episode when it first aired
>>
>>64483120
>7 better than 6

7 is so terrible i don't even consider it part of the show. it's basically fanfiction for me.
>>
Buffy was supposed to be homophobic in the episode so they can have a parallel between how Riley responded to Willow dating a werewolf and Buffy's response to Willow dating a woman.
So when Riley wants to kill the werewolf and then finding out that it's Oz, he gets to learn that 'we are all equals' and that 'demons are people too'.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.